사십삼 (Forty Three) - S

A/N: Floofy Jimin be the bestest boi 💜

Also, because I'm not too familiar with the Korean terms for extended families (I know it's different for each parent's side but I don't know the details), for convenience's sake I'm just gonna italicise and bold the ones that I don't know! To ind...

Also, because I'm not too familiar with the Korean terms for extended families (I know it's different for each parent's side but I don't know the details), for convenience's sake I'm just gonna italicise and bold the ones that I don't know! To indicate that it's spoken in Korean, just like how I'd bold the English dialogues in my Jimin chapters :)
___________________________________
~사십삼 (Forty Three) - S~

To be honest, I wasn't too sure when it had occurred either.

But Jimin and Jihyun had definitely made up.

On that very morning, the duo had only appeared by the dining table for lunch, as their mother was annoyed with how late they were sleeping in despite there being a guest - aka me - around in the house; Jimin barely even stirring when I had attempted to wake him up earlier. Mother Park had more or less lectured them under her breath whilst still flashing me apologetic smiles, to which I waved off and told her that it was fine, they didn't need to wake up early just because I was present.

And then, that's when the both of them started conversing.

It was a rather civil conversation, one which I think neither Mother Park nor I had expected as we watched the both of them chat about some random football match, before bickering over who had accidentally knocked over the kimchi dish on the table. Mother Park had then glanced over to me with wide eyes, to which I returned as we both shrugged in response before giggling amongst ourselves, happy to see that the brothers were finally on talking terms once more.

Jihyun had even starting addressing Jimin as 'Hyung' again, to which Jimin would silently beam about whenever Jihyun wasn't looking.

It was good news, of course. I was more than glad to see Jimin being happy again especially after seeing how affected he was by the little dispute that they had. Jihyun had also subsequently introduced himself to me properly, being a surprisingly better English speaker than the older sibling to which Jimin was a little salty about, but decided to let it slide because he did want me and Jihyun to get along.

We did get along, maybe even better than he had expected, as he'll playfully whine to me at night about how his family probably loves me more than him now. And with partial embarrassment would I often reject this, reassuring him that he's still his family's precious son.

"Sophie ah, 제발 안전할 거라고 약속해줘 (Please promise me you'll stay safe), okay?"

Snapping me out of my daydream, I smiled pleasantly towards Mother Park now while nodding my head. "약속할게 (yakssokalge/I promise)." I grinned as she sighs while enveloping me into yet another hug.

"Okay! Aigo you such lovely girl, Sophie. 두 분 다 오래 계셨으면 좋았을 텐데요 (I wish you both could have stayed longer)..."