십오 (Fifteen) - S

~십오 (Fifteen) - S~

Folding the last of my clothes, I placed them onto my bed, whilst I began packing some toiletries into my travel pack. It was Saturday today, and BTS was going on a weekend camping trip into the woods, of which I was invited to much to my surprise. I initially objected towards going, stating that it should just be a proper bonding trip amongst the seven of them, but they insisted that I joined them for the fun of it, especially since Yoongi and Namjoon were heading back to Korea first after this trip due to some work stuff that they had to settle, meaning that this could possibly the last time that I will see them both for a very long while.

The thoughts of them having to leave eventually honestly made me really anxious. While I had constantly busied myself with school, work, having little dates with Jimin, having large hangouts with Jimin and the others, even hanging with Janice from time to time when our schedules aren't clashing, the thoughts lingered. It was inevitable, they were going to have to return back sooner or later, especially when more than half of their vacation time had already gone by. These boys had somehow become wonderful friends that I would treasure for life, and not to mention...Jimin.

I am going to miss him so badly once he returns to Korea, for I had grown so used to his constant presence; how without a fail he would always ensure that he spent time with me, even if he made plans for himself or with the other members for the day, He'd always squeeze out time to have a meal with me. Granted, we usually hang out either at my place or his, sometimes even at my cafe workplace, which is usually during the closing period. Nonetheless, I enjoyed myself with him every single time. We would learn even more things about each other than we did before, whilst continuing to also learn Korean and English off each other as promised from the very start.

I was so used to the routine of us, that sometimes I forget that he's not just any normal tourist. He was an idol, they were all idols, and they have a job to get back to.

It also did make me wonder, how was his agency taking it? Surely the security staff must have reported this all the way back up to management even if Jimin or the boys didn't mention anything? No one has given me any updates or information on what they feel, and this does a lot of times make me question if it was really okay for Jimin to be in a relationship with me.

After all, he didn't come here to find love, he came here to rest. What if this was all some plan? Where once he returns to Korea, it'll be like I never existed; like it all never happened.

Stop it, Sophie.

I shook my head now, ridding myself of all these negative thoughts as I continued packing. It was something I always did, focusing more on the present than planning for things in the future. In fact, I hated involving myself with anything future related. Because I was scared of things not working out, scared of getting hurt and hurting others. Growing up as a person here in America, my journey from childhood to adolescence and now adulthood, had never been a smooth-sailing journey, especially since I was considered of the minority race. Hence, I usually try to prepare myself for the worst of all things.

But, when it comes to even having to plan for the worst for my relationship with Jimin, my stomach is left feeling extremely queasy.

The doorbell rings now as I took a pause, moving to the front door as I peeked through and saw Jimin and Jungkook waving.

"Sophie Noona!" Jungkook greets me loudly in excitement when I opened the door for them. They were dressed light, in simple but definitely expensive-looking t-shirts and pants, along with hiking shoes.

"Hi! Come on in and take a seat first, alright? I didn't think you guys would be here this early...so I'm not done with my packing." I admitted as they just laugh, shaking their heads.