사십 (Forty) - J

~ 사십 (Forty) - J ~

Shoving the last of our bags into the small trunk, I let out a sigh of relief when the boot finally slams shut, leaning back against my car groaning for that itself had taken me almost 5 minutes. Hoseok chuckles from behind me as he walks over.

"You know, you could have always borrowed one of our cars if you need more storage space." He teases as I pout automatically towards him.

"Shut up, I like this car."

"True, I mean it's your one and only car."

He breaks into a giggle when I gave him a look, he reaches his hand out to pat my shoulder.

"Alright alright, I'll stop. Honestly, I'm just kind of surprised that you chose to drive? Travelling down to Busan by car takes about 4 hours...that's a really long time behind the wheel."

"It'll be fine! It's a private trip, after all! Plus I wanted to spend all my alone time with Sophie, having security be in the same vehicle as us may ruin it slightly."

"Ah, I see." He nods before a sly smile slips onto his face. "Well just so you know there's still traffic cameras on even the quietest of roads so I wouldn't try anything too funny if I were you-"

 "Well just so you know there's still traffic cameras on even the quietest of roads so I wouldn't try anything too funny if I were you-"

"HYUNG!"

"Just kidding!"

"Just kidding!"

We were finally setting off today, with the plan being to travel all the way down to Busan to meet my family first, before travelling back up to Daegu to meet her mother's side of relatives. We'd then finish our last stop by going to Taehyung's parents' place, as they had invited us all to his advanced birthday dinner celebration due to our New Year's work schedule clashing with the actual day of his birthday.

"I've already bought Taehyungie's present, by the way." Hoseok adds while we glanced over towards Sophie who had just entered into the parking zone while chatting with Yoongi and Namjoon. Coincidentally enough - Jungkook had already left a day earlier - the remainder of us had all chosen the same day to go home to our families.

"Whoa Hyung, being really early with all the gifts this year? You've got to stop being so cool." I teased now, causing him to smile bashfully. It was true; just recently for Seokjin's birthday, Hoseok had actually prepared his gift for our eldest member a month and a half ago.