삼십사 (Thirty Four) - J

A/N: Probably gonna need to edit again one of the dayss.
__________________________________
~ 삼십사 (Thirty Four) - J ~

The parchedness in my throat refused to go away.

Leaning my elbow against the car seat's armrest, I rested my chin on the palm of my hand just as my stomach grumbled loudly. Kwanghee turns back to me immediately with worry written all over his face, signalling that he had heard that unflattering growl.

"Jimin, are you sure you're not hungry?"

"Yeah."

"But I heard you didn't eat anyth-"

"Please just drive." I cut him off short as he and Ryujin looked at each other before sighing and turned back to the front. Food had been the last thing on my mind these past few days.

~*~

"If I'm selfish, then I think you worse Sophie..."

"...You're just a pot calling the kettle black."

"Go think, before you call me something you can call yourself".

~*~

Feeling ashamed was an understatement.

Despite my best efforts in trying to distract myself with long hours of dance and vocal practice for the past few days, in hopes that my body would allow me to pass out in exhaustion, I still couldn't fall asleep each night. I've even been actively avoiding all the members and staying away from the dorm just so that I wouldn't be reminded of what happened, that I didn't have to face her and face the consequences, but it all didn't work. Every night as I laid my head on the pillow, all that replayed in my head was that scene of our fight, where I had left her alone to cry in the corridor.

The guilt gnawed away at me each night.

Because I knew that I, of all people, should have been more empathetic towards her and what she was facing.

Even if she did not want to tell me anything regarding her situation, I should have been more understanding. Furthermore, I knew that she wasn't in the right state of mind back when we were being sexually intimate, but I couldn't help but let those emotions - despite having seeked advice from Namjoon - affect me, my thoughts, and even my actions. Coupled with the burnout that I faced from having been so careful around her as I was so scared of anything being a trigger for her, it had all boiled down to that very fight.

My patience and mentality broke that day.

Now I was truly just a coward, running away from all my problems.

I felt my phone vibrate once in my pocket as I pulled it out, feeling my body go cold upon seeing that I had a new message from someone unexpected. Initially, when I first left the dorm, the members had constantly spam texted and called me non-stop, wanting me to come back and sort things out. However, that spam dwindled after the first two days because I didn't reply, and this was when I knew that they were probably just as disappointed and upset with my actions.

I mean, I would be too if I were them.

The only two people who would still message and check on me every day were Taehyung and Seokjin, asking me to take care of myself and to eat well. Hence, seeing this new message from Hoseok - he stopped messaging and calling after the first day - only made my hands feel clammy.

HS: Ver's Wisteria.

It was an extremely short message. In fact, it was basically just an address venue of where he was at, but the message was clear.