오십 (Fifty) - J

A/N: Hey everyone...😔 I'm so sorry for being MIA/on hiatus for so long. Just honestly been suffering from a strong writer's block along with being way too busy with life the past few months (currently in my exams phase right now). I'll explain more at the end of the chapter if you're interested to read, but in the meantime here is my long overdue update as promised x.

___________________________________

~ 오십 (Fifty) - J ~

Things were always easier said than done

"No, I won't allow for it."

"But, I told her I'm coming-"

"Shouldn't you be more than aware by now of the major risks it will have on you both if you were to personally fetch her?"

Sejin's tone was laced with authority, as I could only stare back at him defiantly while he leans against the backrest of the chair, arms crossed. "It's not that I don't care about her well-being, Jimin. Management and I are just trying to do what we think is best right now, to ensure that the both of you remain safe, you know that right?"

"I do, but I-"

"If you really want to, I can make the necessary arrangements to have someone bring her back to Seoul, so long that someone isn't you."

"So you're gonna get one of the staff to do it? When the internal screening hasn't even been completed for everyone? When any of them could be the blackmailer?" I scoffed, mimicking his actions of folding my arms, the tension in the room growing. Sejin's gaze narrowed on me while I remained indignant, just as some of the other staff who were present around the room began to look uncomfortable.

"May I ask for everyone to excuse us for a moment?" Sejin requests calmly as they nodded before hurriedly exiting the room; missing out on how the main manager of BTS had automatically thrown me a harsh glare.

"What the hell was that for? I thought I'd already told you guys countless times not to talk about the internal screening in front of other staff members!"

"And I'm just telling you that arranging for a staff member to bring my girlfriend back would be the equivalent of requesting a favour from the blackmailer, Sejin Hyung."

"I do not appreciate this difficult behaviour right now, Jimin. It is not like you at all."

"Well I've not been myself since returning to Seoul, hence I don't know what you're talking about."

"PARK JIMIN!" Sejin bellows at me now, slamming both his hands onto the table in frustration as I flinched slightly, knowing I had definitely pissed him off. But even then, I chose to remain firm with my position.

"I just want her back, Hyung-nim." I said in a more polite and quieter tone. "It was a mistake to leave her there by herself, not when she's struggling; not when she needs me."