십사 (Fourteen) Part I - J

A/N: Annyeong, I just wanted to remind everyone as this chapter is from Jimin's POV, if you see words and sentences that are in bold, it just means that they're in English. Everything else is "supposedly" in Korean (: Enjoy!!
__________________________________

~십사 (Fourteen) Part I - J~

"Sophie ah, we don't need so much." I tried, watching her pile more things into her trolley as she just shook her head.

"It's always better to go with more than less for cooked meals. Plus, you boys need to eat more. I've been watching more fan videos about you guys recently and I've learned that sometimes you guys go on extreme diets? I will not allow that!" She exclaims as I felt my face burn a little, as it felt like she was talking about me specifically.

"That was past, now we always eat many many." I reassured her as she nods her head in approval.

"All the better, I'm gonna fatten you guys up in place of your mothers." She half-jokes as I just laughed, moving forward to wrap my arms around her from behind, giving her a back hug.

"You too cute, you know?" I cooed, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"Oh gosh not now, Minie. Nobody wants to see couples PDA and we certainly don't want them to use this as an opportunity to find who you are." She says, trying to swat me away but I held on tighter to her with a fake pout.

"But I wanted praise you...and what is PDA?"

"Public displays of affections, like what we're doing now." She explains, gesturing to us as I just grinned again and snuggled my head onto her shoulder. "Jimin!" She whisper-yells my name, panicking a little as I just giggled.

"If they knew me they will know me from the start." I said confidently as she rolled her eyes a little. "Plus no one here in aisle! And I wearing big hat, cover half my face." I say, pointing to my black bucket hat as she turns around to yank it down, as it now covered the majority of my face.

"There, that's better."

"But I cannot see!" I whined pushing it back up a little as she just giggles, leaning forward to plant a kiss on my lips before she pats my cheek.

"Fine, let's just be careful."

Today, we were going to have dinner again at Sophie's place, only the difference was that all the other boys were invited. As this was the first time that everyone will be coming over, she decided that she wanted to go all out with the food, and I demanded she let me help her, wanting to fulfill my boyfriend duties. She rejected it initially but came around after I insisted that it would be too stressful for her to cook an eight-people meal by herself.

As I watched her choose between three different types of soup stock base, I couldn't help but smile in awe of her. She had a beautiful soul inside out, and I felt really lucky.

It was still kind of surreal, to be honest.

I had something like a girlfriend once, back in junior high. However, because of how awkward and shy I was, nothing could progress out of it, so we decided to just end things and remain as friends. However, barely a month after we've ended things did I see her get together with someone else officially.

Back then, I was really traumatised and hurt, and I kept wondering if it was all my fault, that I should have been braver, that I should have been more confident in showing my affections towards her. Of course, I didn't blame her for getting together with another guy; he was probably a lot more confident than I was back then, and I also moved on subsequently, so it was fine.