"What?"

"She said she would make you suffer if I refuse to be her boyfriend. I was so scared of whatever she would do to you. I mean, she had all the connections and she can start any fake stories to drag someone down and all. She had told me that Adrian found you because she told him and all," he halted, tightening his arms around her.

"I just... wanted to protect you. I don't want you to get hurt. So I agreed with her. Little did I know..." he murmured, burying his face into the crook of her neck. "You were hurting all along behind those smiles. I'm so sorry."

"Nah, it's okay. You did it to protect me. Now I understood that. And it's all in the past. Now it's our story," she whispered, running her fingers through his soft hair.

When he looked up at her, their eyes met and without wasting any more time, he began to move towards her, enclosing the distance for a kiss.

It started as a quick peck, but then the kiss went passionate when he placed his hand behind her neck and her arms began to wrap around his neck, pulling each other closer.

They had quick breaks in between the kisses for a quick breath-in before going for another passionate kiss. Heat began to rise around them as Namjoon became needier as he positioned her properly below him without breaking the kiss.

He broke the kiss, but only to place his lips against her jawline, kissing it down to her neck.

Hyun Ae threw her head back in pleasure to give him more access as a few groans slipped from her lips.

When suddenly her phone rang.

"Ugh, who's calling me..." she sighed in annoyance, and Namjoon had to sit up to let her reach her phone beside her. And when she read the name on the screen, she grunted and placed it to her ear.

"SERIOUSLY, HYUN WOOK? CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?" she angered, emphasizing each word to his brother on the phone.

"Hey, I just wanted to remind you: it's going to rain soon. With thunderstorms. And damn, please get a room! Really, on the rooftop?"

Hyun Ae went red and began to look around, and sighed as she saw a surveillance camera on top of her observatory hut's roof.

"YOU NOSEY KID!" she shrieked and ended the call with a deep groan.

"Ah... He saw us, through that?" Namjoon giggled, pointing his finger at the camera.

"I've forgotten about that thing. But, he had the nerves to spy on us with that cam."

"Well... He's your protective little brother, right?" he chuckled, placing a quick kiss on her exposed shoulder. "I heard that he mentioned 'rain' and 'thunderstorms'?"

"Yeah, it's going to rain, so we had to head back in."

With that, both of them began to collect back all the beanbags and folded the mat before placing it back into the hut.

Hyun Ae then grabbed Namjoon's hand and guided him back into the house.

"Sofa bed?" he asked, as they were descending the stairs.

"Sofa bed." They then went to the closet where Hyun Ae had placed all the extra guests' pillows and blankets and began to take what they needed that night.

In no time, after preparing their sleeping spots, they began to lay down next to each other, cuddling.

"The last time we slept together here was because of thunderstorms too," she remarked, giggling in his arms.

"Just this time, there's no Koya between us," he sniggered against her neck, inhaling the scent on her skin. "Urgh, I missed your smell so much."

"Wait, you're not working tomorrow?"

"I do work. But I've told Jin hyung to come here tomorrow morning. I wanna sleep with you tonight," he said as he moved a bit lower so he could place his head on her chest, just right where her heart is.

"Babe, your heartbeat is fast. Are you okay?" he smirked.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD FEEL WHEN KIM NAMJOON IS SO CLOSE TO ME?"

He chuckled, then got closer to her ear and whispered, "babe, I won't do it unless you're ready."

Hyun Ae could feel all the heat go to her cheeks and she knew she had turned red. "W-W-What are you talking about? I was just... I was-"

At this moment, they heard the sound of a door opening. Both of them turned to the sound, and there was Hyun Wook, closing the entertainment room door behind him with an irritated expression on his face as he sighed, "huh."

"To your room. NOW," Hyun Ae immediately pointed out, gesturing her fingers to his room on the second floor.

"You're the one who should be in your room with him. Urgh!"

***

"Why don't we press the bell instead?" Jin asked.

"No! Hyun Wook told me to text him once we were here because Namjoon hyung and Hyun noona are sleeping in the living room," Jungkook said, tapping the 'send' button.

In less than a minute, the gate unlocked and both of them entered the area, going straight toward the house.

When they were stepping onto the porch, Hyun Wook opened the front door.

"Ah... good morning, both of you. Come in. Can I offer you coffee?" Hyun Wook asked, leading them into the house.

"Yes," Jin answered before his eyes shifted to the living room area, where Hyun Ae was still laying down, but awake and her hand was stroking Namjoon's hair, delicately.

"Morning, Hyun Ae," Jin greeted as he approached her.

"Morning," she whispered, looking up at the elder.

"Wow. I never had seen him so calm in his sleep like that before," Jin noted, as he watched Namjoon letting out soft breaths as he was still sleeping in her arms.

"Well, I mean he slept, but he kept waking up in the middle of the night. And would go all grumpy and all. Wake him up, Hyun Ae. He needs to go to work."

At that moment, the tired leader began to squirm around and opened his eyes to Jin's voice.

"Hm? Oh hyung... Five more minutes," Namjoon grunted, repositioning his arms on her back and pulling himself towards her.

"Seriously?"

"Hyung, we got so much work to do after this. I won't be able to see her often. So, please... ten minutes," Namjoon mumbled, digging his face deeper into her neck, and continued to take another quick nap.

"You said five! We stick to five!" Jin nagged, poking Namjoon's cheek with his fingers. "I'll give you five minutes, and you're waking up!"

After that little reunion day, everything had gone to normal. But...

Little did they know...

Another storm was about to hit them. Again.

**********

She had her phone against her ear, smirking.

"Dispatch? I have a new scoop for you. You're going to like this," she said, staring at the photos in her right hand.

Photos of Min Yoongi and Park Hyun Ae in a restaurant.

********************************************************

Please support on Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/nanamirai and get more snippets on the writing process of ongoing works!

Follow me on social media Instagram : itsme.nanamirai & Tiktok : itsmenanamirai

You can also find me on AO3 : itsme_NanaMirai & Quotev : itsmeNanaMirai

Last but not least, thank you for reading!

Borahae, Nana <3