When she came back, I am the happiest person on earth. Uuwi lang naman ang babaeng pinakamamahal ko. Kaso when the time our eyes met, I can clearly see hatred and betrayal in her eyes. Nakakapanghina, nakakapanghinagpis. Akala ko madali ko lang siyang makukuha pero maling-mali ako. Puro pag-iiwas at sakit lahat ng pinaparamdam niya sa akin. I deserve it by the way. I don't know if that her way on doing revenge to me, ang galing, kasi tamang-tama ako sa pananakit niya. Hindi ko ininda ang sakit cause I want her back. I won't give up on chasing her because I can't lose her for the second time. It was a long period of time but I can't have her back.

Do you still remember when I do such thing that I regret the most? On our University Fest? I kissed her, more like I harassed her because of jealousy. People looking at her like she is a delicious prey. A prey who will be eaten by a predators, which is the audience. Nakakagigil ang pangyayaring iyon. And not just that, the captain of basketball varsity is hitting on my girl. I wanna throw at his face that Breeze is mine, alone, yet I can't. Nakaka-frustrate iyon, nakakainis, nakakagalit. That's the time when my mind went block and I've done a thing that make her quit the job as our architect.

Akala ko talaga, wala ng pag-asa. I am at urge of giving up but when we talk. The time when I explained all my side to her. When I take her at my resort, everything just change. We back to each other arms and that is the best day of my life. Having her is like winning a lotto, a lotto were the price is her.

We became official again and I am thankful because of that. We shared kisses and hugs that I am longing for 4 years. I can say that our relationship is strong kahit na may manliligaw siya. Nakakaselos syempre kasi I am her girlfriend yet she have suitor. Amber is a big part of her life now but she need her to give up. I don't know if she'll let me talk to Amber like what I've said the last time we talked. Kung ano man ang gusto niyang mangyari then I will respect her decision. I will just wait her na magpakatotoo kay Amber. Hopefully, Breeze will do the right thing para lantaran ko na siya malandi sa harap ng maraming tao. Gusto ko kasing ipakita na sa akin lang siya. Akin lang ang nag-iisang Architect Zaira Breeze Elliane Joaquin.

And speaking to the love of my life. She is currently eating me, I mean eating with me. A dinner date to be exact. Kitang-kita ko ang pagkalat ng sauce sa gilid ng labi nito. She's a messy eater on that age. She is 22 years old for Pete's sake, she should be more careful.

"Eat the rice hon, hindi yang ulam lang. And please don't be a messy eater, I can't use my lips to wipe it." she rolled her eyes on me but I saw how she blushed. Really huh? Looklike she never initiate a kiss we share for how many times.

"I am on my diet hon. I can't eat rice" this time, I am the one who rolled my eyes on her. Naco-conscious siya sa katawan niya ,ee she's the sexiest person for me kaya.

Mas lalo pang nadagdagan ang kalat sa gilid ng labi niya so I stand up and walk to her side. I bent down then I lick the side of her lips and kiss her. Gulat na gulat pa siya because of what I did. She looked around but I don't care whoever can sees us. She's my girl so I will kiss her everytime I want.

"Honnn" mahinang ungot niya but I kissed her again. I deepen the kiss reason for her to kiss me back.

"L-let's go home." nahihirapang pagbulong niya sa akin. I stare at her eyes and saw how she turned on to what I did.

Oh man! She's killing me and it so hard to resist her, she's irresistible.

I didn't move so she's the one who dragged me outside. Ugh! How can I say no to this woman? She's too hot to say no.

She opened the door of my car and let me in. Magsasalita pa sana ako when she sit on my lap and start kissing me. Todo pigil pa ako hanggang sa hindi ko na nakayanan. I throw my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me. I dont know but when she starts grinding on my lap, my body went fire.

Halinghing ang naririnig sa loob ng kotse. My kisses went down to her neck that makes her moan in pleasure. She continued grinding like a horny one. Shit! I want to ugh!

Wala na akong sinayang na oras. My hands slowly went to her thigh until I reach her wet undergarment. Good thing, she is wearing a dress.

I slowly run my middle finger to her center that make her close her eyes. Her mouth is slighty open that makes her more sexy. I am about to remove her undergarment when someone knock on my tented window. Naiinis na napatingin siya roon. Nabitin ako but I guess sobrang nabitin siya.

"Ma'am may dadaan po na kotse. Paki-urong lang po ng kunti kotse niyo." turan nito sa labas. I didn't open the window so he can't see our position.

"Ugh! You! Go away!" hindi na ako nakasagot sa security when Breeze talked to him that way. Umalis ito sa kandungan ko and then she sit beside me. She crossed her arms too. Bitin?

"Opo kuya we will. Pasensya na po" paumanhin ko the I opened the window. He flashes a smile so I smile back. I am not that mataray naman.

"Hon? You're so silent." I whispered. We are currently lying on her bed. Yeah, we are at her brother's house. Gabi na kasi so we decided to go here. Actually they don't know that I am here.

"Hey" I softly said and hug her tightly. Is this about that thing? Kanina pa kasi siya tahimik so I am bothered.

"Sorry kanina. I carried away" she mumbled while moving her head closely to my neck. Nahihiya siya.

"Hon it's okay. We're in relationship so it's normal. You don't have to say sorry cause looklike you regret what we did." malambing na turan ko reason for her to look up. She give me a kiss on my cheeks. I smile sweetly to her kasi she's so adorable.

"It's for being wild and the way I talk to kuyang security. Not about what happened cause I really wanted that to happen." she blushed when she realized what she have said. Natatawa tuloy ako but I suppressed it.

"Aww so we can do it now?" I teased yet she slap me on my chest. I acted like it's hurt. I wanna laugh hard kasi mabilis na napilitan ng pag-aalala ang mukha nito.

"Gosh, hon sorry" she said sadly but Ignore her. Kunyareng tampo lang naman.

"Eyyy soorryy naa please" maliit na tinig na sabi nito. I wanna pinch her nose for being cute.

"I don't want your sorry. I want you" seryosong tugon ko. I act and look at her seriously.

"A-ano?" mabilis na pumatong ako sa kaniya saka siniksik ang mukha sa leeg nito.

"I want you hon." I whispered, enough para marinig niya. I feel her hand gripping my arms tightened. I teasingly kiss and lick her neck rason para mas lalo siyang manigas. I heard her whispered moan too.

"Let's sleep. Good night. I love you hon" I kiss her neck once again and let myself sleep peacefully on top of her.

"H-honn" I groan when someone slight pushing me. Paulit-ulit iyon so I groan again. Nakakainis kaya kapag natutulog ka. Istorbo.

"Shh! 5 minutes hon" turan ko but she didn't stop so I slightly opened my eyes saka pinikit ulit.

"Maxineeee" ungot niya ulit kaya minulat ko na ang mata ko ng tuluyan. Hayss my girl is annoying! I am still sleeping aish!

I slowly sit on the bed and look at my girl. Hindi ko maintindihan but her face is saying something. I slightly raised my eye brow not in mataray manner. She look at me saka dahan-dahang tumingin sa likod ko. Shock is written all over my face when I saw a two person seriously looking at me like they're saying 'this is my last day to live'.

"A-ate, K-kuya"