Hogwarts {AU} ~ Thomas!

A/N- Here's Tommy's part of the HP X TMR FANFIC 'cause i got ZERO effing chill. Sorry not sorry dudes!

The meme is hilarious [atleast to me *shrugs*]

--------------------------------------------

Your house – Ravenclaw ; His house – Gryffindor

(If you aren't a Ravenclaw, just go with the flow okay? I can't do shit about it now. KK bye! Enjoy!)

PS : You both are in your fourth year along with Cho.

PPS: [L/n] means Last name and [y/n] means your name.

------------------------------------------

There he was again, surrounded by a dozen girls, looking at him with those dreamy eyes, ready to make him theirs. I sort of pitied these girls, running after the famous guys.

Who was he, you may ask? Well, he was Thomas, the American guy with an exceptional talent at Quidditch. 

He had just transferred from Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, North America to Hogwarts and as soon as he had come here, he had become the apple of the eye to many girls.

Don't get me wrong, like other girls, I myself think he's a very hot Gryffindor, but that doesn't make me swoon over him. Okay, I may have a little crush on him, but I wasn't going to admit it. Not to him, not to anyone. I might be crazy, but I am not THAT crazy.

"You're staring again." I was brought back to reality by my best friend Cho. She had a smug expression on her face.

"What? No, I'm not." I defended. "Besides, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend Cedric." My taunts worked as I saw a hint of pink in her cheeks as I teased her by her crush's name.

"Don't change the topic. You may act like you hate him, just because he gets all the attention, I know that you like him. So might as well admit it."

I was about to protest, but was cut off by our Quidditch captain, Roger Davies' voice booming from a little far away from where we were sitting.
"CHANG, [L/N] PRACTICE RIGHT NOW."

You see, I'm a chaser just like Thomas. So, the quidditch rivalry doesn't allow you to make friends with your opponent. And my competitive nature DOES NOT help at all.

I followed Cho to the field and there Davies was discussing some strategies to beat Gryffindor in the next match. It was the most important match of the season.

We were just positioning ourselves to begin when the Gryffindor quidditch team walked in, lead by Wood, followed by a dozen girls - none of them had any interest in quidditch they were just there to watch Thomas play.

I mean can I blame them? He looked so freaking hot in his uniform - Merlin's beard! What am I thinking?! FOCUS (Y/N) FOCUS!

"Davies, McGonagall gave us the permission to practice in the quidditch grounds right now" Wood said with a sincere expression. Anyone who knew Wood knew that quidditch was his love. He would probably choose quidditch over his own girlfriend or something.

"Too bad it's occupied then I guess" Roger retorted, clearly annoyed at the company.

"Look we have the note" Wood said handing over the note by McGonagall.

"Well, so do we. Note doesn't justify anything. First come, first serve Wood" I answered back in exasperated tone, earning looks from both the teams.

"Can't we share?" Thomas said in a small voice, grabbing everyone's attention and causing the girls in the back to squeal over how 'polite and nice' he was. Polite my ass.