[4] What Impressed Him!

A/N - I really don't know if this chapter is nice. I just sorta wrote it and thought that i should let you guys decide if this was good or not? Tell me how it was in the comments!

-----------------------------------------------------

NEWT:

*Newt's POV*
It was [y/n's] first day at the glade and I was giving her the tour of the glade. She was a shy girl and I was showing her the place where the builders work when one of those shanks approached us.

"So the rumors are true. The greenie IS a beautiful girl." He smirked. I believe he thought he was looking handsome but boy he was so mistaken. He looked like a burnt chicken and believe me I have seen way to many of them, thanks to fry's cooking.

"Shove off Chris. Get back to your work." I wanted to punch his shucking face.

"Alright, alright! I am going." He lifted his hands up in mock defense but as soon as he passed by [y/n], 'smack!', I heard a loud sound. OH MY GOD! DID HE JUST SPANK HER?! I looked at her and saw her expression, she was shocked by his little stunt.

Oh no, no one does that shit and get's to live without the consequences, he is sooo dead. My hands were clenched tightly into two fists, I was just gonna follow Chris and smack him when I saw her jump into action.

Chris was going towards the builder's hut oblivious to what was gonna happen to him.

She kicked him, hard, in his leg which caused him to tumble and fall face-down, "Ouch!" She then kicked him in his thigh that caused him to cry out in pain. Until now, many gladers had stopped to watch their little show. She sat on his back, pinning him down.

"DON'T. EVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN." She said through gritted teeth, "Try to pull another stunt like that and you would give the baggers a job to do. Good that?" She whispered in his ears but it was loud enough that the shanks at the front of the crowd could hear. Now almost the whole glade was watching her match.

She then looked at the gladers, standing and meeting no one's eyes in particular, she said, "TAKE THIS AS A WARNING. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE SHOULD EVER TRY TO DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT OR YOU WOULD END UP WORSE THAN HIM. GOOD THAT?"

There was a certain terrifying look in her eyes. Hearing this almost all the gladers shuffled back to their work horrified. She then looked back at Chris with one last hard glare and started walking back to where I was standing.

Unlike the other gladers, I wasn't horrified or shocked instead I felt proud to see what a badass she was. "Welcome to the glade [y/n]."I gave her a smirk. This is gonna be great.

MINHO:

*Minho's POV*

It was my day off and I was helping Newt cut a branch, "Use more force Newt!"

"Am I a bloody track-hoe or are you?" He stopped and glared at me. If looks could kill, I would have been dead by now.

"Okay, sorry." I put my hands up in mock defense while laughing when I heard the greenie alarm go off, "Yay! Another shank to the slaughter."

I dropped the axe on the ground and followed Newt to the box just in time to see the greenie get out of the box.

But the greenie wasn't a normal greenie. "She's a bloody girl." Newt muttered under his breath.

All around the guys started talking and saying stuff like, "Dibs!" or "Whoa, she is hot!" She looked around, taking in her surroundings.

I have to agree she was breathtakingly beautiful but then one of the shanks made the mistake of putting his arms around her waist.