NOT MINE ~ MINHO!

A/n - I haven't named his girlfriend, so you can imagine her as anyone you want. Toodles!

------------------------------------------
After escaping the maze, we all were put in a place where they provided us with food, clothes and medications. We had been here the longest for almost a month.
A week ago, some new people showed up in. And a certain someone caught my eyes, a certain boy with a heart of gold. Minho.

Before I could even process what was happening to me- I was falling for him, HARD.

The way that his face lights up when he makes some cheesy jokes, the way he ruffles his hair absentmindedly, the way the sunlight shines on his face, the way he gives a 'I-am-so-done' expression when someone says something stupid. Everything about him is magical. The only problem?

He loves a certain somebody too. A somebody who has perfect hair and face and personality. Basically, somebody who is FAR better than me, somebody who actually deserves a person like him. She is perfect, unlike me.

Me? I don't have perfect hair or teeth or a flat stomach like her. Basically, what I am saying is it is a cliché story where the simple-not-so-beautiful girl falls for the perfect guy and the perfect guy loves the perfect girl, the only twist? The guy doesn't end up with the simple girl at the end.

Why would he? Why would someone choose trash over treasure?

But it hurts. Every day, when I look at him and see him looking at her, the way I wanna be looked at, it hurts. The way he takes interests in all of her stories and the way he just can't stop adoring her, it just simply hurts.

But I can't blame him, why should I? It's not a crime to love someone is it?

Right now, I am sitting at dinner, opposite to Minho and her with all of our friends around. He has one of his arms around her waist and is laughing - Oh man, that laugh. That DAMN laugh – at some joke a 'glader' as they call it made.

I didn't realize I was staring until I felt Sonya nudge my arm, "Hey, you alright [y/n]?" Sonya asked with a sincere expression.

I quickly put on a fake smile, "Of course. I was just thinking, nothing special."

"Oh okay." Sonya went back to eating. Oh how easy it is to lie. When you are breaking inside but you pretend everything is alright to the people around.

"Seriously, are you all right [y/n]? You aren't laughing or even eating your food." She - Miss. Perfect asked me with a sincere expression. UGHH... What does she have to be so nice? Makes it harder to hate her!

"Oh yeah, I am just distracted, that's all." I shrugged with a small smile.

** After dinner **

I was sitting in the garden, stargazing when a figure came and sat next to me.

"Hey Min" I said without looking at him.

"Hey [y/n]" He replied and we sat there in comfortable silence. You see, that's the thing. I never feel like an outsider around him. He feels familiar and nice and comfy like - home.

"Shouldn't you be with girlfriend?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Sure." I replied and for the first time that night, I finally looked at him. Whoa, he looked perfect without even trying.

"You do know that you can share anything with me?" he looked me in my eyes.

"Of course" I nodded. I don't like where this conversation is going.

"Why have you been so distant lately? You barely talk and laugh now-a-days. Everything alright?"

No. Everything isn't alright. The guy I have loved ever since I first saw him, the guy that I wanna be with since the start, loves another and I hate the fact that he isn't mine.

"Yeah, I am just been pretty tired lately, that's it." I said with a small smile.

"You're sure?" He asked sincerely.

"Yeah" No. Nope. I ain't alright but you wouldn't know.

"Hey Minho!" Miss. Perfect called out for him from far away.

He gave me a smile and said, "I gotta go, see you later?"

"Hmm." I returned back the smile and he left to be with her. When he reached her, she hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Oh, I wish I was her but I am not. He is hers, not mine.

-----------------------------------

Heya people! This chapter was... idk really what it was but I hope you guys liked it!

Also if you guys are feeling like this, just know that the right person is out there and you would meet him/her one day. Just know that what's not meant to be, just isn't meant to be! Stay patient, you will meet your soulmate one day! 

Xoxo – the awesomest people you have met!