I'M IMPRESSED ~ MINHO!

My day had straight up sucked until now, until Gally challenged me to fight him. So lemme give you a small recap, I woke up in a elevator thingy with a hella bad headache, then the elevator stopped and newt, who is , let me add, a damn awesome guy, got me out of the box.

Of course as soon as people realized that I was a girl, the cat-calling started but I soon shut 'em up by reminding them that if they don't shut up, their nuts and my leg would collide and the result won't be pretty.

Newt gave me the tour, explained the basics and answered my questions. Basically he did all the basic tour guidey stuff, you know. I met up with Minho and lemme tell ya minho looks hawt.

 Like damn, have you seen his arms? Hawt. Face? Hawt. Chest- sorry got sidetracked. What I mean is he was hot and impressive but he didn't even take interest in me when we met up, I mean you are a shucking teenager with all those hormones are you are telling me that I am not even worth a check out? Nuh-uh honey, I refuse to believe that shit! So I took it as a mental challenge to show him just what he was missing, Game on bitch!

There was a born fire held in my honour and I was hanging around with newt, talking while he drank some of Gally's recipe. Gally being the slinthead he is, was fighting guys and had knocked all of 'em down, he could have enjoyed the glory but then he made the mistake of inviting me to fight thinking that I was just a girl who is probably gonna say no and retreat into the shadows but me being me accepted even after newt and some other gladers protested against the decision. I went in the ring.

"You are going down greenie." Gally smirked.

"Okay honey, first of all don't call me greenie. What kinda name is that? My name is [y/n] got it? And the only thing going down is your ego 'cause babe, I am winning this thing." I returned his smirk. Now all of the gladers, including hawt stuff, were interested cause come on who doesn't wanna see a fight between a guy and girl.

He ran towards me like a shucking bull and I did what any rational person would have done, I moved towards the side at the end moment. I expected him to go outta the circle at that moment only but he caught himself just in time to return back.

This time when he charged at me, I moved sideways and just as he crossed me, I kicked him hard in the legs which made him fall forwards and I took it as an opportunity to pine him down. I kept him on the ground until he surrendered saying "Okay fine, get off shank, you win."

 I gave him a knowing smile and said, "I told ya I would win but u couldn't fit it in your thick skull, could you?

I got off him [ok, that sounded terribly wrong] and took a bow facing the audience. Then I walked towards Newt who looked like I had just skinned a griever. "Wow gree- sorry, [y/n], that was incredible." I took Gally's secret drink from him and gulped some down, "I know, dude I know."

 I was just going to tell newt how easy it was to defeat gally, 'cause that guy literally has two brain cells, when someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned and it was hawt stuff.

"Hey [y/n] good job there, that was a fair win." He shook hands with me and I gave him a smug expression, he continued, "Honestly, I am impressed." "Who wouldn't be hon?" Boom, mission accomplished!