[5] You get caught in the act! [PART 1]

A/N - Smutty-ish but not really.

Also who needs a Christmas when you can have NEWTMAS baby! 

--------------------------------------

Newt:

I just got out of the shower in my and Newt's shared room in the homestead, only to find out that all my shirts were dirty.

"UGH GOD! WHY DO I ALWAYS GET CAUGHT UP IN SUCH SITUATIONS?!" I silently yelled at the ceiling, frustrated.

Looks like gotta borrow something from Newtie, I thought as I went to his drawer and found a navy blue shirt, "Yup, that will work" I said to no one is particular as I quickly changed into it.

I had just changed into his blue shirt and my black shorts when someone barged in my room.

"BLOODY HELL!" I screamed at the figure that was taken aback by my sudden outburst.

"Oh, it's only you, Newt." I sighed as I looked at my boyfriend.

"You scared the griever outta me [y/n]." Newt said as he walked towards me, shutting the door.

"I wouldn't have if you had just knocked maybe!" I gently hit his arm as I laughed.

"Oww!" He rubbed his arm where I hit him, "Wait a bloody minute, is that my shirt?" He said nodding his head in my general direction.

"Oh, umm... yeah. All my shirts were dirty so..." I replied, rubbing the back of neck awkwardly, "Sorry"

"What are you sorry for? You look bloody fantastic!" He said as he wrapped his arms around my torso, pulling me close.

"Oh yeah?" I looked at his chocolate brown eyes which were turning dark with desire.

"Yeah, you look really hot love." He replied while looking from my eyes to my lips to again at my eyes while biting his lip unconsciously.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" I said with an innocent look even though I knew what was coming.

"This" He said as he pulled me close and kissed me passionately. I put my arms around his neck and titled my head for better access as he pulled me even closer.

"I want you so bad" He said in a low voice as we broke the kiss, gasping for air.

"Same here" I replied as he picked me and I wrapped my legs around his middle, my hands still playing with his hair while his were holding me firmly against his front. His hands were now roaming under my shirt.

We kissed for what felt like an eternity before he finally broke the kiss to take my shirt off, leaving me just in my bra and then started working on my neck, marking me.

He walked up to the bed and gently put me down as he took his shirt off, now, hovering over me.

He dived in again for another hungry kiss when the door smash opened and Minho started talking, clearly not paying attention to the scene in front of him, 

"So Newt, Alby – OH SHIT! Sorry I didn't know that you were..." He mumbled as he looked away while Newt got off me and I sat up on the bed, covering myself with the bed sheets.

"What the bloody hell do you want? Can't you see that I am busy right now" Newt said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh I can clearly see that but Alby wants to see you." Minho said in a casual tone.

"He will be down in two min-" I started as Minho cut me off.

"Yeah, yeah I will tell Alby that he would be down in a few minutes. I gotcha." Minho winked and smirked as he shut the door, only to open it back after 2 seconds, "Oh, a piece of advice – Lock the shucking door, slintheads!" Minho said as he left for real his time.

"Well, let's pick up from where we stopped." Newt said as he turned towards me.

"First close the bloody door" I answered back, smirking.

Minho:

It was my turn to cook dinner today as Frypan took a day off. I was done with the dinner and was re-checking everything when I felt a pair of strong arms around me. Minho.

Out of reflexes, I quickly hit the arms of my captivator.

"Oww! What the shuck [y/n]?" Minho, my boyfriend cried out as he let go of me.

"It's you?" I turned around and looked at Minho innocently, "I thought you were still in the maze Min."

"Well, I wanted to surprise you but that clearly didn't go well." He said gesturing towards me.

"Oh right, but you were the one who put your arms around me and we live in a place full of hormonal guys. How was I supposed to know it was you? So it really ain't my fault for hitting you." I defended myself.

"Did you really compare me, a truly hot human being to a normal glader? I am hurt [y/n]. Truly hurt." He pouted while gesturing to himself.

"Uh-huh." I laughed.

"Well you also hurt me physically." He walked closer to me with a smirk playing on his lips suggesting that he had clearly something in his mind.

"I am so sorry, how can I make it up to you Mr. Truly hot human being?" I batted my eyelashes innocently at him.

"Umm... I might have an idea" He said as he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Really, what is it?" I asked playfully but he didn't reply, rather he leaned in and connected our lips. I put my hands around his neck, playing with his hair as he held me firmly against him.

We kept kissing as he picked me up and sat me on the counter behind me and I pulled him closer to me.

He broke our kiss only to attach his lips to my neck.

"Oh m- my gosh... Minho" I stuttered as he worked his mouth against my sweet spot. He didn't stop and kept working, marking my skin with several love bites while I started unbuttoning his shirt. I was almost done where I heard,

"OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS ARE SHUCKING NASTY!" Fry pan yelled as he shielded his eyes as if trying to save his innocence.

"GET A SHUCKING ROOM! I DON'T WANT HIS IN MY KITCHEN! MY KITCHEN IS A PURE PLACE AND YOU GUYS ARE TAKING AWAY IT'S PURITY!" He continued yelling. Seriously fry?

We broke apart as Minho turned around and said, in an annoyed tone, "Well, technically this was our room until you decided to pay a visit."

"You are blaming me? Kitchen is a place to make food, not babies!" Frypan blabbered.

"Fry why are you even here? It is your shucking day off. Why aren't you resting or something?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Well I thought to go and see what you were doing and see if you needed my help or something -" Fry started but Minho cut him off.

"Well now you know, [y/n] was doing me and we really don't need your help. Now can you leave us alone?" Annoyance and sass dripping from his voice.

"Eww Minho, you nasty slinthead, why would you even say that?!" Fry said with a disgusted face, "Now get your ass out of my kitchen!"

"That's fine. We've got plenty places to go to." Minho said as he took my hand in his and we walked out.

I could faintly hear Frypan saying something like, "Jesus Christ, we gotta scrub the whole kitchen with holy water!"

-------------------------------------

A/N - Enjoyed the chapter? I didn't make it too smutty, so it didn't affect people's purity [like frypan's].

The part 2 will be uploaded, honestly, right now, cause i got zero chill.