[2] That Morning Incident!

A/n 

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying till now! I really liked this chapter and hope you do too!

xoxo - the awesomest people you will ever meet! 

NEWT:

I was having a great dream, I was some kinda star and a guy was interviewing me and he was just about to ask me some important question when I felt a sudden wave of coldness.

"Rise and shine princess! Come on!" Newt's voice wakes me up from my dream, he had taken my blanket off, what a monster, an adorable monster but still a monster!

"Ughhhh..... babe I was in the middle of a great dream and you woke me up!" I whined, why did I have to date an early riser! "Lemme go back to sleep." I tried to get the blanket back up to my chest when I felt a pair of arms putting me up in a sitting position, "Why won't you let me sleep!" I pouted, and as if on cue he gave me a small peck. "You know your pecks can't keep me awake."

"Come on babe, you are already la- Stop sleeping love!" He shouted the last part as he saw I was already falling back to sleep and his voice jolted me awake. How can someone call someone 'love' when shouting at them and still pull it off? Only newtie the cutie with the rad bootie can do that people.

"It's not my fault that I am not an early riser, you know." He said nothing, just gave me a sincere expression, damn he looked so shucking hot, I could just devour him right ther- focus [y/n]!

After two seconds I finally caved in, "Alright, alright. I am pretty sure, now I can't even go back to sleep even if I tried, your voice is gonna haunt me in my dreams!"

"Oh come on now, let's go!"He broke into a grin and gave me another small kiss. He picked me up in his arms and made me stand up on the ground.

MINHO:

I was asleep on my personal favorite pillow- Minho's chest when I felt it move and I felt his warmth going away.

"Ughhh... Min-min where are going?" I sat up on the bed still half-asleep and blindly opened my arms towards him.

"Babe, I gotta go to work." He said in a slow tone as if talking to a five year old while walking towards our bed. He sat down and I basically melted in his arms, "I don't care, just don't go to work today. Stay with me, please." I gave him my best puppy eyes.

"Nope, don't you use that trick on me." He sighed, "Babe you know I have to go but don't worry I will be back before you know it. Okay?" He was gently stroking my hair, "It's still pretty early, go back to sleep, okay?" saying this, he gave me a quick peck on my forehead.

"I can't sleep without you! Can't you stay with your girlfriend a little longer?"I whined," Why are you the keeper if you don't get some exceptions." I rested my case. He was still stroking my hair, "If I stayed with you a little bit long-"

"MINHO WHERE ARE YOU, THE MAZE DOOR ARE GONNA OPEN IN FIVE MINUTES YOU SHANK! GET YOUR BUTT HERE!" Alby's voice boomed throughout the glade.

"That is gonna happen."He sighed and looked towards the door. "Look babe, I gotta go otherwise Alby is gonna kick my ass and I know you don't want me to get my ass kicked, do you?" He stood up while smirking. 

"Actually, I do wanna see that, the great Minho getting his ass kicked by Alby. It will be quite a sight." I giggled. Minho was gonna attack me with tickles when "MINHO IF YOU ARE NOT HERE IN 10 SECONDS, I SWEAR TO GOD!" Alby sounded beyond mad.

"I am gonna get you back for that, you know!" he yelled as he ran outta our room towards the walls.

I laughed to myself, "He is so screwed."

THOMAS:

I sat up as I heard a 'thud' sound coming. Oh my god, what in god's name was that? I look around the room trying to figure where the sound came from when my eyes landed on a very wide-eyed Thomas sitting on the floor. I soon put the two and two together.

"Son of a griever! Thomas did you just fall down?!" I asked while walking over to him. He did not say anything but his pained expression gave it all away and I burst out laughing, "Oh my gosh, Thomas!" I was practically begging for air.

"Okay okay that's enough. So I fell, what's the big deal?" he looked towards the ground. "How did it even happen?" I was still laughing.

"Well I was towards the door when I lost balance and fellontheground." He mumbled the last part but I still got it.

"Wow that's great." I tried stifling my laughter but it was of no use. "Okay woman, are you gonna help me up or are you gonna just stand there and laugh."

"Oh right, yup." I helped him up and then only I realized that he might be in lot of pain, "Oh man, jokes aside, are you okay hon?" I asked, concerned. "Nope. I don't think I can go running today." He tried to sit, "oww!"

"Okay, that's fine. I would just go and tell the gladers you won't be able to run today." Suddenly he said, "Wait, don't tell them the reason why, alright?" "Yeah yeah" and I walked out to find Alby, Newt and Minho. I soon found them near the maze opening.

"Hey [y/n], where's Thomas?" Minho asked.

"Oh well. Oh you see... um... he kinda is...umm, he can't go running today." I answered, trying not to choke myself from laughing. "Why not?" Newt asked

"Well, he is experiencing a lot of pain." I simply answered.

"Pain, where?" Alby asked. "In the lower region of his body." I told them.

"Well are you gonna tell us how he got it?" Newt asked. "Well the thing is I can't."

 "Ooohh, I got it." Minho answered while raising his eyebrows suggestively, "He and [y/n] had some fun last night, didn't you?"

I took all of my will power to not burst out laughing, "Oh yeah, that is definitely the reason." And I walked away before they could ask something else. 

GALLY:

"Baby wake up." Gally shook my shoulder but that only made me bury my face deeper in the pillow. "Oh come on [y/n], it's pretty late, wake up sailor, captain's order." 

"Nuhhhhh"

"[y/n] don't make me do this, come on wake up. It's a new day, a new start." He tried to motivate me and failed, miserably. "Go away gall, I just wanna sleep." I tried to reposition.

"Okay just remember you brought this upon you" and before I could even react, a pillow hit my back. OH MY GAWD! HE DID NOT! "Gally, you slinthead! You know what, this is war!" Any amount of sleep in me had left me as soon as that pillow hit me. I picked up another pillow and started smacking him.

"Oh baby, you are going down!" He tried hit you but you ducked and tackled him to the bed, "You shouldn't have done that gall, now you are gonna get punished." "Oh really? What exactly is my punishment?" 

"THIS!" and I started tickling him, not many people know this but Gally is extremely ticklish. He shrieked like a two year old girl but then someone came by your door and knocked, when you got there, it was Cody, another builder, he looked extremely worried "Oh my god, [y/n] are you alright? I heard you shrieking."

I looked back at Gally, "Oh yeah, that was definitely me shrieking but don't worry, I am alright." Hearing this, he went his own way and I went back to bed laughing my ass off. 

"I swear to god [y/n], one day you are totally gonna ruin my reputation." Gally sighed and I just laughed.