Wingman In The Glade ~ Gally!

A/N - The Gally Imagine is here! This is the last one from this topic. Did you like our wing man stories? Tell us in the comments!

[Y/bf] - Your best-friend

-------------------------------------------

"Dude, he's again looking at you." [y/bf] nodded in Gally's direction for about the thousandth time but when I looked at him, he was looking at the sky, as if he had never seen it before.

"No he isn't [y/bf]." I laughed while shaking my head.

"Yeah he is." Thomas chimed in.

Wait, let me catch you up with what is going on first. You see, I have liked Gally since I started working as a brick-nick. I know that many people only see him as a hot-head with anger issues but he is much more than that. He is nice person.

But as any cliché story proceeds, he doesn't give a damn about me. Almost everyone except gally knows about my crush on him and right now, at the bonfire, they are trying to convince me that he too likes me. Pftt... As if!

"[y/n] He is totally checking you out!" Minho looked at me as if the word 'stupid' was written at my head.

"Yeah dude, take the hint! When are gonna get it? When he shoves his tongue down your throat or what?" [y/bf] raised her eyebrows at me.

"Okay, first of all, gross. Second of all, don't you guys have your own lives to live? Stop intervening in my, dudes!" I rolled my eyes at them.

"We are just trying to bloody help ya!" Newt looked offended.

"Alright guys I can't stand this stupidity anymore. [y/n] let's go ask him if he's interested in you or not!" [y/bf] stood up and lent her arm for me to stand up.

"Are you shucking crazy?!" I looked up at her.

"Well, yeah. Duh!" She urged me to take her hand.

"Nope. I am not doing it!" THIS IS CRAZY. PURELY, TOTALLY CRAZY!

"Oh come on, [y/n] what's the worst thing that could happen?" Thomas looked at me with a questioning look.

"HE COULD HEAR ME!" I yelled at their stupidity. How idiotic can they get?

"Look love we could be dead tomorrow, you know?" Newt looked at me.

"Yeah shank, shoot your shot while you have your chance." Minho said and [y/bf] urged me to take her hand again.

"You don't wanna die with regrets [y/n]." [y/bf] said again.

"Well, I guess." They're right. Let's try this out. I took her hand and stood up when Minho said, "Hey [y/n]."

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"Tell him something like, 'Do you have a map? Cause I got lost in your eyes' or something." Minho said with a smile.

"That's so bloody lame." Newt rolled his eyes.

"No, it's not!" Minho and Newt continued bickering as [y/bf] and I walked towards Gally.

****** AFTER REACHING THERE******

"Yo Gally, you free?" [y/bf] said. We found Gally talking with some Builders.

"What do you want now [y/bf]?" He sighed and continued in a harsh tone, "No, I won't make you a shucking treehouse, if you are going to ask me for that AGAIN."

"Okay, first of all, we are going to talk about 'that' later." [y/bf] glared at him and continued, "Secondly, you free or not? We want to talk to you."

"Alright guys, I will see ya later." Gally bided good bye to the builders 'round him and we started walking to the edge of deadheads. I couldn't believe we are doing this!

*** IN FRONT OF THE DEADHEADS ***

"Alright. Spit it out. What do you need?" He said in a harsh tone.

"Well, I don't need anything but [y/n] here does." [y/bf] replied with a smug look.

"Oh. What is it [y/n]?" Gally's voice softened as he looked at me.

I couldn't meet his eyes. Damn, are we really doing this NOW?

[y/bf] started, "You see, we saw you checking her out –"

"Wh- what? N – No I wasn't. I wa- wasn't checking [y/n] out." Gally's face turned a deep-red color and he answered, stuttering terribly.

"Oh, shut up. You aren't fooling anyone." [y/bf] started yet again and I felt like the need to put my hands on her mouth to stop her from talking and just retrieve in the shadows and never show up again but I let her talk.

"See, we aren't here to play. Answer simply, you like her or not? Cause she totally likes you." [y/bf] stared at Gally. STahp [y/bf] YoU Are ScaRInG hIM!

"Huh?" Gally looked wide- eyed at [y/bf] and me.

"Did I stutter? You heard me, now answer." [y/bf] crossed her arms. Wow, she is really intimidating.

"Umm... I guess." Gally answered while rubbing his back of neck nervously. WAIT WHAT??!! HE LIKES ME?! GALLY LIKES ME?! BOIII!!

"WHAT?!" For the first time, my voice left from my voice box. [y/bf] and Gally looked at me.

"My work here is done chickalitas. I would now go away and tell everyone the story of how I am a totally awesome human being who is basically a blessing from Cupid! Tata!" [y/bf] walked away from us, leaving us in an awkward silence and then I remembered Minho's advice. Oh Jesus, here goes nothing.

"Um... Gally do you have a eye? Cause I got lost in your maps." Oh SHIT I SHUCKED UP! That was not the line! UGHHWYHEYFG!

Mental note to self: don't try to be smooth, you are gonna shuck it up and NEVER EVER TAKE MINHO'S ADVICE AGAIN!

"What?" Gally looked at me.

"Umm... forget about it." I mumbled.

"So, how long have you liked me?" He looked at me.

"Ummm... quite some time. Wh- what about you?" I asked him. WHY IS THIS SOOO AWKWARD?!

"Ummm.. it's been quite some time too."

"Ohk, great. I should probably head back." I pointed towards my friends with an awkward smile.

"Umm... yeah sure, bye." Gally replied.

I was gonna leave when I heard [y/bf's] voice from somewhere behind a tree, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GONNA LEAVE?! AND GALLY, DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU EVERYTHING?! STOP HER FROM GOING AND ASK HER OUT ON A DATE, YOU SHUCK FACE!"

She came out from behind a tree, "What would you people do without me?" and turned around to leave again.

After she had gone, Gally finally said, "Yeah about what she said." He took a deep breath, "[y/n] I like you a lot. Would you go on a date with me sometime?"

I looked at the ground yet again, "Yeah, sure. I would love to."

"Okay. You free at 6 tomorrow?"

"Yeah." I replied while blushing.

"Alright, I will meet you at 6 tomorrow then. Good that?" Gally looked at me.

"Good that. Bye." And I turned around to leave when something came over me and I turned around and gave Gally a small peck on his cheek and then I walked away from there. [[y/bf] is crying in the background because her goal is finally complete.] 

----------------------------------

Cute or nah?