FIGHT~ NEWT!

WARNING: SMUTTY MENTIONS

I was working in the gardens with my boyfriend Newt when the greenie alarm went off! Greenie day! Which means that tonight's a bonfire night! After a month of living in a hectic glade and working my ass off, I can finally be free tonight!

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THOMAS'S INFINITE QUESTIONS

Everything was going pretty awesome. I was sitting next to a drunk Minho and the rest of the runners, when I saw Newt and Thomas making their way towards Gally's fighting ring. Every month is the same. The greenie fights Gally and loses. Gally has never lost to anyone except for me. But, I had gotten tired of fighting him on every bonfire. So, tonight, I thought of something better.

After the fight with Gally, greenie remembered his name as Thomas. Almost everyone except a bunch of my friends left. So, I decided to bring my plan into action. "I wanna fight" I announced. " Alright, I will fight you. I knew you'd never get tired of fighting with me." Gally replied smugly

"I said I wanna fight. I never took your name, did I?"

"Oh really? So who do you wanna fight with?"

"Newtttieeee" I smirked.

" You wanna fight me love? Why?" Newt asked with a confused expression.

"Aww! Come on! Don't be such a coward! I wanna fight you! But tonight, I have some new tricks, I want to use and I promise, you can punch me all you want, I wont fight back, I will just dodge and use my new technique"

"Alright, if you want to so bad."

" 1....2...3... FIGHT"

In one swift motion, Newt tried to attack me but I dodged it. This went on for sometime. Just as I accidentally lost my focus, Newt tackled me on the ground and pinned my hands above my head. "Am I gonna be the first to win against the great y/n? Oh yeah! I Think so." He said proudly. Little did he know, I hadn't even started using my techniques. " Yo Thomas! Cover Chuck's eyes please!"

Just when he looked back at me with a questioning look , I pressed my mouth against his and started making out right there and then. As he loosened his grip on my hands, I turned over, so now I was laying on top of him. My hand went down to massage his sweet spot between his legs, and my hair covered both of our faces, so no one could see our faces. Even then, I could faintly hear, groans of protests or laughs and Chuck and Minho's "ewwww".

Now that I knew I had almost won, I took his hands in mine and gripped them above his head and broke the kiss.

"YO NEWT! SAY I WIN AGAIN!"

"NO!"
''SAY IT"

" NO, NO, NOT HAPPENING!"

Just as, I opened my mouth to protest, I felt something hard against my thighs. I looked down to see Newt was having a boner!

" OH COME ON NEWT! CONTROL YOUR HORMONES SHANK"

"CAN'T HELP IT! YOU'RE LOOKING TOO HOT LIKE THIS"

"Oh dear god!" I whispered to myself and looked at Alby. " Alby! A little help, please!"

While trying hard to stifle his laughter, Alby shouted, "ALRIGHT SHANKS! FIGHT OVER! Y/N WON THE MATCH"

I silently thanked Alby and got off of Newt. I then made my way towards my room in the homestead, but Newt caught my wrist and pulled me down with him. " Where are you going now?" Newt asked. I could tell what he was thinking, so I played along. I picked him by the collar, so he was in a siitting position. I brought my lips to his ears and he shivered as felt my warm breath on his ear. "Meet me in the map room in five minutes and tell Minho that map room is occupied tonight. Lets do something about that boner of yours." I whispered seductively and he visibly shuddered. I smirked as I saw my effect on him.

Lets just say neither of us got much sleep that night and Newt had to carry me to the breakfast because I could not feel my legs. Even though, people say I am the strongest person in the glade, this guy's smile can even make my knees go jelly and I won't have it any other way.