Perfectly Wrong- Part 2 (Mallory Pugh x Reader)

I wasn't really planning on making a part 2 for this, but since a lot of y'all ask, who am I to deny y'all? LMAO hope you guys are having a great day.

I finally landed at LAX and took a deep breath as I waited for my bag at the conveyer belt. Once I spotted the luggage with the Arsenal crest on, I knew that it was mine. I quickly grabbed it and started walking towards the entrance of the airport.

Once I spotted a certain curly haired forward. I immediately dropped my bags and jumped on her, making her chuckle.

"I missed you too little one."

I kissed her cheek before getting down and grabbing my suitcase.

"That's all you have with you?"

I glanced at my luggage and shrugged.

"Daan will send me my other stuff."

She smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"So, you and Van de Donk huh?"

I blushed and playfully shoved her.

"Shut up."

"We're gonna have to change the crest on your suitcase though."

.

We are now in Christen's car, as we drove to her house since I would be staying with her and her family while we get my apartment sorted.

"I still can't believe that there's a team here in LA now. When Mia and Abby called me and offered me a contract, I immediately said yes. I missed you guys."

I felt Chris give my hand a squeeze and I just gave her a small smile.

"Vlatko told us that you haven't been answering his calls for the past 3 years."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

"I wasn't ready to face her yet."

It was silent for a few minutes before I decided to break it. I looked at her with a smirk.

"How's the Tobs?"

She chuckled and shook her head.

"She's waiting for you at the house. She's been super hyper since last night."

I chuckled, imagining the usually chill Tobin just bouncing up and down.

"How's Daan? How did she take the news of you moving back here to the States?"

I played with the ring on my finger and smiled.

"She supported me. She understood that I missed home."

I saw Chris glance at me and noticed the ring on my finger making her look at me wide eyed.

"Oh my god."

I chuckled as she started jumping on her seat.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED?!! SINCE WHEN??! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME??!!! WHO KNOWS?!!"

I smiled as the forward started squealing.

"Yes, and it happened about 3 months ago. We wanted it to be a surprise and I wanted to tell you guys in person and make sure I get settled into my apartment before we actually tell the whole world about us. So the people that know are you, our families, Beth and Viv."

She gave me a huge smile.

"I'm so happy for you guys, oh my god."

.

Tobin and I were moving my furniture around my new place, making sure we had enough space for the national team girls when they arrive here. They said they missed me and basically forced that they would all be coming to check my apartment out and to see me since we all haven't seen each other in person for more or less 3 years now.