Queen (Allie Long x Reader)

I walked into the locker room and I was greeted by my teammates. I gave them a smile as I went to my cubby and put my things down.

I heard the door open and saw that Allie and some of the seniors entered the locker room. They looked at me up and down making me roll my eyes and continue changing.

.

"COME ON Y/N, YOU CALL YOURSELF A STRIKER?!"

The people around her laughed making my blood boil. I was about to march towards her but Kling and Tobin stopped me. They shook their head as they set me to the side to calm me down.

"Calm down, she's not worth it."

"She's a senior. next year she's not gonna be here. Just one more season Y/l/n, just focus on trying to get noticed by the scouts."

I sighed and nodded. I glanced back at her and saw that she was smirking at me making me roll my eyes one more time before going back to the scrimmage that was happening.

.

"She's so fucking frustrating sometimes you know. I just wanna choke her."

I watched Kling roll around the bed and gave me a suggestive look.

"That's some kinky shit right there y/l/n. Maybe you want to force her to call you Daddy while you're at it."

I hit her head with a pillow as her, Tobin, and Ashlyn laughed.

"That's fucking disgusting Kling, what the fuck??"

They stopped laughing but looked at me with a smirk.

"But you somehow still like her."

I groaned and rubbed my face.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm an idiot okay?"

.

We won a match against UCLA but I know that I could have done so much better.

I walked in the locker room and smiled at my teammates that were on their way out, patting my back as they passed by. I sighed and just dropped my things on the bench and started getting my clean clothes.

"I've seen better out there y/l/n. What the hell happened to you? I already knew you were bad but not this bad."

I looked forward, trying not to let her get to my head, and trying not to let anger take over because I know I would regret it, and Ash, Toby, and Kling were not here to help me calm down.

"Fuck off Allie, I'm not in the mood."

I heard her walk closer to me until she was beside me.

"Rumor has it, you had a crush on me Y/l/n. You don't have a chance with me y/n. Why would I end up with someone like you?"

I felt tears start to threaten to fall but I quickly wiped it off.

"You know what Long? Fuck you. You really think you're all that huh? Go to hell."

I quickly grabbed my things and walked out into the bus and waited for the rest of our teammates there.

Once everybody was in, I leaned my head on Ash's shoulder as she just ran her hands through my hair making me feel relaxed.

I made eye contact with Allie, who looked like she had been looking at me for a much longer time, but I just rolled my eyes and looked ahead.

Fuck you Long.