Yours (Rose Lavelle x Reader)

REQUEST: SM anon. I had a specific song, Yours by Russell Dickerson for Rose lavelle. Hope thats OK? 

I stood there beside Jill as I tried to hide my nervousness by playing with my fingers behind my back.

"Everyone, this is Y/n, she's going to be joining us this camp. Please introduce yourself."

I nervously shuffled to the middle and gave them a smile.

"Hello, my name is Y/n, I am 25 years old and I play basically anywhere on the field except for GK, it depends on where I am needed but I prefer playing as a defender."

I saw the defenders cheer as Ash groaned. I watched as she gave Kelley 20 dollars while Rapinoe also handed Sonnett a 20. I watched in amusement as they both threw a small tantrum.

"I thought with all those tatts that you were a GK, I mean look at that sleeve."

I watched as they both squinted their eyes, trying to see all the sleeve tattoo on my left hand.

"You're gonna have to tell me who your tattoo artist is, those look sick."

I chuckled and nodded, still not feeling super comfortable being the center of attention. I sat down on an empty seat without looking who was gonna be seating beside me.

"My name is Rose."

I looked up and smiled. I shook her awaiting hand and I watched as she returned the smile that I gave her.

.

I groaned in frustration as I watched the ball hit the crossbar. I went to the bench, sat down and drank some water as I watched the rest of my teammates continue training.

I felt a hand rub my back in comfort making me look behind me, and I saw that Rose sat beside me. She gave me a comforting smile as she grabbed a squeeze bottle and drank while I just stared at her with a small smile unconsciously slipping on my face.

I think she might have felt me staring as she looked at me with a questioning gaze and a hint of red on her pale cheeks.

"What?"

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Do you wanna go on a date?"

She nearly choked when she heard my question so I hurriedly patted her back and looked at her in concern.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

I watched her cough but nod her head at the same time. She took a deep breath as she looked at me.

"What did you just say?"

I smiled at her shyly as we both made eye contact.

"I said, do you want to go on a date with me?"

She gave me a huge smile as she nodded.

"O-of course, when?"

.

I ran my hand through my hair as we both reached her hotel room. We just got back from the picnic that I took her for our 3rd date and I was planning on making it official with her right now.

"I had a good time."

I nodded my head and we both awkwardly just stood there.

"Um... I'm gonna be going inside now, see you tomorrow."

I watched as she turned around and as she was about to open the door, I quickly grabbed her hand.

"W-wait, Rose."