Busted!- Alyssa Naeher

The reader is going to be a swimmer because I'm a swimmer and I like incorporating my sport in EVERYTHING, I hope y'all enjoy this small imagine.

I smiled widely as I watched my girlfriend blocked all of the players' shots during their scrimmage. Today the USWNT was doing an open practice and I am here to visit my girlfriend, Alyssa Naeher. We both have been dating for about a year now and so far and it has been the most amazing year ever, she's a huge teddy bear.

I made eye contact with the goalkeeper and gave her a huge smile in which she returned, distracting her from the goal Emily Sonnet made. Her teammates in the scrimmage groaned as Alyssa gave them a sorry smile and I just laughed.

We made eye contact again and this time her teammates noticed. They all looked at me and I looked away quickly, suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

Something Alyssa and I have in common is that both of us value our privacy, so much that not even her teammates know that she's dating me and none of mine know I'm dating her.

I'm a swimmer and that's actually how she and I met. Judah attended a summer program with us for swimming and I was one of his coaches, during one of the sessions, Alyssa was the one who picked him up and we caught the eye of each other and now the rest is history.

I gave Alyssa a smile as I watched her approach me, now in her normal clothes. She gave me a hug and I looked behind me to see Kelley O'Hara, Mallory Pugh, and Emily Sonnett all hiding behind a car trying to sneak glances at us. I tried to suppress the smile that was about to show up in my face and just walked beside Alyssa, her 5′7 frame towering over my 5′4 ones, as we made our way to the nearest coffee shop for a mini date.

.

.

.

(Kelley's POV)

"Who do you think that girl is?"

I stared at them as they walked away beside each other. Whoever this girl is, I had never heard of her, which made me more curious as to who she is and why Alyssa never introduced her to us.

"I don't know but this is eating me alive."

"Did you see the way she looked at her during the scrimmage? Alyssa even got distracted which hardly ever happens." Mal had a point. Who is this girl distracting our goalkeeper?

"Let's follow them."

.

.

.

(Y/n's POV)

"It's so good to see you again, I feel like it's been forever since we last saw each other in person." I smiled at the woman in front of me and took a sip of the coffee that was in front of me.

"It's good to see you too, especially seeing you train in person... it was interesting." I brought the mug down and smirked at her. "Do you always get distracted like that?"

I laughed when I saw her cover her face and let out a groan.

"Don't remind me, my teammates will never let me live that down, especially Kelley."

"Speaking of Kelley, isn't that her with Mal and Emily, 3 tables down?" She swiftly whipped her head that direction and let out a groan which caused me to laugh louder. There they were, wearing hoodies and sunglasses, glancing at us ever so often. "Busted."

She looked back at me and gave me a small smile. "Well, now I'm for sure gonna be bombarded by questions once I get back to the hotel."

"Or you could stay at my apartment."