Lights On (Ali Krieger x Reader)

It isn't smut but it's kind of implied so read at your own risk ;)

Ali and the rest of the national team players have 2 days off so they decided to go to a random bar that was near the hotel. The bar had a stage for a live band so they decided to sit near the stage and wait for the performance.

Ali was by the bar area when she caught sight of a very attractive woman on the other side of the bar. They both held eye contact as the woman strode to the defender's way.

Ali watched as the woman stood beside her and ordered a whiskey. The woman looked at Ali with a smirk.

"Hey, are you a parking ticket? cause you got FINE written all over you."

Ali snorted as she took a sip of her drink.

"So you're that kind of girl."

The mystery woman grinned as she thanked the bartender and turned all her attention to the beautiful woman in front of her.

"I mean, it got you to smile right?"

She gave Ali a charming smile and brought her hand out to shake.

"My name's Y/n."

"Ali."

T/n gave Ali a smirk before winking.

"I know, soccer superstar."

Ali watched as she looked at her watch and motioned the bartender to keep her drink for a moment.

"Now if you excuse me Ali, it's time for my band and me to perform. I hope you and your teammates stay after the performance so we could all be better acquainted with each other?"

Ali gave her a shy smile and nodded as she watched Y/n walk to the other corner of the room to who she assumes is her bandmates.

The whole team watched as Ali tried not to smile while talking to the girl she just met. They had smirks on as Ali started walking right back to their table with a very evident blush on her face.

"Ali is getting some tonight."

"Shut up."

They were cut off when they heard commotions happening on the stage. They looked at Ali wide eyes as they saw the woman the defender's newfound friend on stage, her leather jacket now off and she was wearing a black tank top, exposing her tattooed arm.

"Oh my god Ali, you got a HOT one."

Y/n noticed Ali staring at her so she just gave her a wink making her already red face even redder.

"Good evening everyone, how are you all doing tonight?"

The people around the bar cheered, but the USWNT was louder.

"So we have special guests here tonight. The United States Women's National Team everybody."

There was a round of cheers once again, but this time, towards the 3 occupied tables at the front. Ali's table is in the middle.

"Now I have written a song I was saving and I thought this was the right time to sing it for y'all. This is dedicated to a special someone in the crowd."

The girls cheered louder as they started shaking Ali making Y/n chuckle.

Damn, you look so good with your clothes on
And I'm not trying to come off too strong
But you know that I can't help it
'Cause girl you're beautiful

Ali ducked her head as Y/n basically sung the song directly to her. The rest of the girls couldn't stop smirking at her as they jammed out to the band playing.

And I can't deny I want your body
But I'm a gentleman so I'll be
The one who takes it slowly
'Cause girl you're so beautiful

After the performance, Ali was dancing with Kelley and Alex in the middle of the dance floor. She noticed the 2 best friends stop moving and look at something behind her. So out of curiosity, she turned around and saw Y/n standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Mind if I steal your teammate for a second?"

"No, not at all."

"You could have her."

Y/n and Ali watched as the forward and the defender walked towards Allie and Becky while whispering.

Y/n attention went back to the woman in front of her. They made eye contact and they both gave each other shy smiles.

"Do you maybe... wanna dance with me?"

I wanna love you with the lights on
Keep you up all night long
Darling, I wanna see every inch of you
I get lost in the way you move
I wanna love you with the lights on
Hold you 'til the night's gone
Darling, I wanna see every inch of you
I get lost in the way you move
I wanna love you with the lights on

The 2 danced with each other, grinding it up and just enjoying each other's company.

Y/n brought her face closer to Ali so the defender could hear her.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Sure. Our hotel is just a few blocks away"

"Great, we could take my car. I drove here."

Ali gave Ashlyn, who was her roommate, a look. The goalkeeper got the message and sent her a thumbs up and a smirk before turning her attention back to Pinoe, who saw the look and was now also smirking.

I like the vibe in this hotel room
And I'd really like to get to know you
Start discovering your secrets
Underneath these very sheets
Your skin's so perfect up against me
Your lips are talking when we don't speak
And I never wanna leave this
'Cause there's so much left to see

They entered Ali's hotel room but before they could fully close the door, they immediately starting attacking each other's lips. Y/n blindly close the door and led both of them to the bed.

Before the kiss could get more heated, Y/n pulled away from the kiss.

"Isn't your roommate gonna walk in any second?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, they saw us walk out together, they already know."

Ali was about to lean in once again but Y/n stopped her.

"That's not what I mean."

Ali looked at her confused but she eventually got it when Y/n gave her the look.

So, she got her hand and placed it on her ass as she pulled Y/n closer into her.

"I'm very sure."

And that was the go signal the singer needed.

I wanna love you with the lights on
Keep you up all night long
Darling, I wanna see every inch of you
I get lost in the way you move
I wanna love you with the lights on
And hold you 'til the nights gone
Darling, I wanna see every inch of you
I get lost in the way you move

It was a very eventful night for both of them, as they explored each other's bodies all night.

It was already 3 in the morning, Ali was asleep, cuddled into Y/n who was wide awake, just staring at the woman in her arms. She smiled and pushed the loose strand of hair that was on her face behind her ear.

She kissed Ali's forehead as she drifted off to sleep.

I wanna love you with the lights on
Love you with the lights on