Particular Taste (Abby Dalhkemper x Reader)

I was sat on the couch as I prepared for an interview with James Corden about my new single, Particular Taste.

My phone vibrated and I checked it and smiled as I read the text that my girlfriend wishing me good luck. I smiled and quickly replied to her before I was called in by James.

"THE WOMEN OF THE HOUR, Y/N Y/L/N."

We hugged each other before I sat on the couch in front of him.

"So we are gonna get to the chase. The question everyone has been wondering about. Was Particular Taste written about your girlfriend?"

I paused for a while to kind of make it dramatic, before I nodded.

"Yes, it is."

The crowd cheered as a picture of me and my girlfriend was shown on the screen.

"Now let's talk about your girlfriend. Your girlfriend is a professional soccer player and they recently won the world cup. How did the 2 of you guys meet?"

"Funny thing you asked actually. We met at a club 3 years ago, my career was just starting during that time."

.

I was sitting alone as I stirred my drink around. The club was full and Kanye was playing. I scanned the crowd and noticed a bunch of girls dancing crazily in the middle of the dance floor but a certain blond woman caught my attention.

I watched her in amusement as her faced dropped from when the song ended and Ariana Grande started playing.

She let out a sigh and went to the bar and stood beside me.

"One shot please."

I looked at her as she waited for her drink. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes? What do you want? I would fight you for looking at me like that but be thankful that I am not in the mood for that."

I shook my head and chuckled.

"Nothing, you really know how to put up a show out there huh?"

We sat there for a few moments in silence before I decided to break it once again.

"So you think you can take me on a one-on-one?"

She smirked at me and chuckled.

"Wanna bet?"

.

"Okay, now we need to know who won the bet?"

The crowd cheered as I chuckled.

"I mean we were both winners cause in the end, she got the 20 bucks while I got the girl's number."

The crowd cheered again as I relaxed in my seat.

"Okay since you did confirm that it is about her, let's talk about this line.. ' Never pickin' up her phone 'less it rings twice, only answers with a question, and if I try to play it cool, it never goes right got me drownin', drownin', explain that."

I chuckled and nodded.

"I said what I said. She's a very straight forward person and she's a texter. She won't answer your calls if you only call once. So if you call twice she knows it's THAT important that you didn't bother texting her and actually bothered to call again."

We continued on with the interview and in the end, I performed it.

After a long day of interviews and photoshoots, I'm finally back home. In the arms of the love of my life, as I laid on her lap and she runs her hands on my hair.

I sighed in content as I slowly drift to sleep.