Stuck with You (Lindsey Horan x Reader)

This is just super short and it was inspired by the music video.

Justin and I decided to write a song while in quarantine and decided to film a music video for it too, as a fundraiser for the First Responders Children's Foundation. We then asked the fans, our friends and our families to send like a 30-second video of themselves with the people they are stuck with during this quarantine and we would include that in the music video.

And since the general public doesn't know that I'm dating someone, this would be a slick opportunity for Lindsey and me to come out.

While Lindsey was out on a run, I blasted the music through the speakers and started lip singing to it while filming it on my iPhone.

I filmed in different areas of the room, on the bed, beside the window, and sat on a chair while pouring wine. I just got done filming with Fergie, it took me 20 minutes to convince Lindsey to let him stay with me since Fergie has been her running buddy because I have been stuck in the studio these past few days, and with a heavy heart, she said but with the condition that I would have to run with the both of them tomorrow, which I don't mind.

I heard the front door open and I excitedly set the camera up on the bed and opened the door. Sir Ferguson ran out of the bedroom and into Linds and I watched as she bent down and pet him. She looked up at me and gave me that heart-melting smile she always gives me.

"Hi, baby." I smiled widely at the blonde in front of me and I dragged her inside the room.

"Hi, babe... Is this the song?" She pointed at the speaker that has the song on loop. I smiled and nodded making her smile widely at me since this is the first time she heard it since I refuse to let her listen to it. I wanted it to be a surprise and because of that she threatened me not to get kisses for a week, but after an hour she caved so... I win.

I went to my phone and started recording, making sure that we were both going to be on the frame. I giggled as she started to sway back and forth adorably. I walked up to her put my arms around her neck.

"Babe, I'm still sweaty." I tilted my head upwards, since she was taller than me, and just gave her a peck on the lips.

"I don't care."

We continued to playfully dance around and for some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"Is there something on my face?"

Even her confused face looks so cute, ugh I'm so in love with this woman.

"Your face."

She burst out into an adorable fit of giggles and shook her head.

"That doesn't make any sense, well I mean it does but what the heck?"

I just gave her a cheeky smile and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder, hugging me just as tight as I was hugging her. I felt her put a kiss on my forehead making me smile wider.

I pulled away for a little, just enough space for me to be able to look at her face clearly and gave her a peck on the lips before connecting out foreheads together and swayed until the end of the song.

"I love you."

"I love you too."