Instagram Live- Rose Lavelle

There's one where they do a live stream where they tease each other and say really adorable things about the other so it's like a love fest 😂

Rose set up the live stream in her account while I sat beside her, setting up the playlist that would be playing behind us while we did the stream.

We are in our apartment, bored out of our minds because of quarantine, so we decided to give out fans a chance and actually do a live stream since it has been a hot minute since we did that.

Once the stream was up and running, I was also done with making the playlist. I leaned on Rose's shoulder and waved at them and set my phone beside me so that I could focus on the stream and on the beautiful girl beside me.

"Hello guys, so it's day 14 of self-quarantine and so far we have cleaned the whole apartment 2 times, and we have just been doing home workouts and all that... fun stuff."

I chuckled as I read the comments that were coming in, especially those coming from Ashlyn Harris and Megan Rapinoe.

"Pinoe and Ash are here, hi Dad! Hi Auntyy!"

ashlynharris24: Hello son!

mrapinoe: Favorite Aunty in da housee!! oh and Sue says hi!

I chuckled and watched as the comments kept pouring in. I watched as Wilma tried to go on the bed, so I lifted her up and set her on my lap. Rose sat closer to me and pointed the camera to the dog sat on my lap.

"Here's our baby, and the love of my life, Wilma."

I pouted at her. "I thought I was the love of your life."

She just stuck her tongue out at me and in return, I stuck my tongue out too and tried to connect it with hers, but she just screeched and pushed me away from her which caused me to laugh loudly.

"You're so fucking gross ewww."

She looked at me all disgustingly and I just chuckled and went closer to her, my tongue still sticking out and I was trying to lick her face but she would keep pushing me away but I wasn't having it. I set Wilma aside and football tackled her and licked her cheek. Rose groaned and glared at me so I pecked her lips and I saw her trying to fight off a smile.

"Babe, the live stream."

We sat back up and fixed ourselves a little before facing the phone once again like nothing happened.

christenpress: You guys are gross

"Hi Christen, love you too!!"

christenpress: Love you...

I watched as Wilma walked around our room while Rose read comments and questions out loud.

"How would you describe the way y/n smells? Umm... She smells like a dog most of the time, not gonna lie..."

I scoffed at her.

"You're one to talk."

She rolled her eyes but she wore a small smile. I placed myself behind her, her being in between my legs, as I rested my hand around her waist and my chin on her shoulder. She leaned her head towards me as we laughed and answered questions.

.

.

.

In the middle of the stream, Wilma placed herself on Rose's lap and we cooed at how cute she looked.

"Oh someone asked me what I like calling you... I really love calling her Queen."

"She calls me that all the time."

"Cause you're my queen and I would forever be loyal to you."

I felt her blush and try to hide her face. I just chuckled and pulled her closer to me. I decided to grab my phone and scroll through twitter.

.

.

.

"Hey Y/n..." I looked up and saw that the phone was pointed at me so I gave them a smile. "Guess what I'm wearing..." I looked at Rose as she waited for me to respond. I let out a small 'what?' so she continued. "The smile you gave me."

I bit my lip as I tried to stop the smile that was creeping on my face, which failed by the way, as I felt my cheeks become hot. I then decided to throw her back another pick-up line.

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, I'm not that pretty but DAMN look at you." She chuckled as we continued telling each other pick-up lines.

"Your hands look very heavy, can I hold them for you?" I blushed harder when she brought my hand up and held it, showing it to the camera.

"Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?" She giggled as I pulled her in for a short and sweet kiss.

The comments were going wild and they kept telling us how cute we were since it's the first time they really see us all lovey-dovey like this.

.

.

.

After 30 more minutes of messing around and answering questions, we ended the live stream and decided to watch a movie. We were snuggled up on the couch with Wilma between us and a blanket covering the 3 of us.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."