Photograph- Jessie Fleming

Request: Hey!!! Can you do a Jessie imagine where she won't stop taking pictures of the reader and everyone thinks it's cute?? Thanks so much 💖💖

I heard the click of the camera and I looked up, only to see Jessie pretending to look around which made me chuckle.

"Jes, I know you took a picture."

She looked up at me and gave me a cheeky grin which caused me to smile. We are both in my dorm right now because we didn't have training today and she decided to accompany me while I studied for my upcoming finals.

I crawled towards her, since we were both on the bed, and looked at the picture she took. I smiled cause the picture was cute.

"You are very good at taking pictures."

"And you are a very good model."

I playfully shoved her, trying to direct her attention away from my reddening cheeks.

"I'm not even trying."

"And that's the best part."

I gave her a shy smile before going back to reading my notes.

.

.

.

Jessie, Teagan, Lauren and I were walking around campus to go to our next class when I heard clicks of the camera again. I turned around and saw that Jessie was continuously snapping pictures of me, making me blush and try to cover the lense but she just laughed and kept taking pictures of me.

I pouted at her in hopes that she would stop but she only took another picture of me making me whine.

I was too engrossed on trying to get Jessie to stop that I didn't notice that Teagan and Lauren went ahead, whispering about how adorable cute we were being.

In the end, Jes and I entered the classroom with me latched on her back and she dropped me off at my seat beside Lauren and she goes on to her seat beside Teagan, the 2 of them staring at us as we entered.

I gave Lauren a questioning look before bringing out my textbook and notes, preparing for the 1 and a half-hour lecture ahead of me.

"You guys are cute."

I acted cluelessly and started looking around, avoiding any eye contact.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She shook her head while chuckling before looking forward because out professor came in. I let out a puff of air before concentration on the lecture and to be honest, I didn't understand half of the things she was saying.

About halfway through the lecture, I hear a phone click, like someone, was taking a picture and it was followed by a soft 'fuck'. I looked at the area on where Teagan and Jessie were seated, which is in the same row as mine, 2 seats to my right, and sew Jessie panicking while hiding her phone on her lap.

The sound gathered the attention of the class, including out teacher, making everyone turn to her.

"Is there a problem back there Ms. Fleming?" I watched as the Canadian turn redder than she was earlier and shook her head.

"No, ma'am, I'm sorry."

"Please turn your phone off or put it in vibrate mode, we don't want you disturbing the class any further."

She gave our professor a nod. I watched as Teagan tried to stop her laugh and nudged Jessie and the Candian nudged her back. I shook my head and continued taking notes.

.

.

.

(Jessie's POV)

We were on the field and I watched as Y/n ran across the field and crossed the ball to Kennedy and Kennedy shot the ball into the back of the net. We are in a game against Stanford and right now I am watching on the bench, waiting to be subbed in, which according to my coach is in the second half and we are just about 15 minutes into the game so it's gonna take some time.

While waiting, I decided to bring my camera out and take some pictures of Y/n. She just looks perfect, and I would hate myself if I didn't use this opportunity to take pictures of her.

She just looks so good out there, I mean she looks good every day, don't get me wrong, but right now she's glowing. She looks like a literal angel and I am completely mesmerized.

"You do know we have a team photographer right?"

"And the team doesn't only consist of Y/n, there are others too."

I brought my camera down and blushed when I faced my teammates Delanie and Lauren. I gave them a shy smile and started fidgeting my the camera on my hand.

"You should ask her out, she likes you too."

My head snapped at them, turning redder than I was.

"I don't know. I value our friendship and I don't want to throw her off or something."

They both gave me a pat on the back and gave me a sad smile.

"You'll never know if you don't try right?"

They both went back to their seats, cheering on our teammates on the field, leaving me alone to think about what they said.

You'll never know if you don't try.

.

.

.

We ended up winning with Y/n taking up the winning goal and scoring a hat trick, right now we are in our changing room celebrating. I was taking pictures of the team while they did crazy stuff when someone called my name.

I turned around and saw Y/n approaching me with a polaroid camera on her hand.

Everything that happened after that felt like a blur. I felt her lift my chin up and the next thing you know, I felt her lips on mine. I then heard a click of the camera and cheers and whoops of our teammates, but before I could respond to the kiss, she pulled away and looked at the picture that she just took.

Once the picture was clear, she gave me a smile and showed it to me.

"Now this is a keeper. You're not the only one who could take pictures."

She gave me a smirk and pecked my lips one last time before turning around and walking away.

"TALK TO YOU LATER CANADA!"

I just stood there dumbfounded as I touched my lip and stared at her walk away.

"You okay there Fleming?"

yes, yes I am, more than okay...