Chapter 1: Meet The Cast

The next few days seemed to drag on. I could hardly wait to meet who I was gonna be working with. I had printed out the address for the party and entered it into my phone, which I grabbed along with my keys as I locked up the apartment and descended the stairs to the bottom floor. I found my car, climbed inside and put on the GPS.

As I pulled out of the parking lot in my skinny jeans and gray Beatles tee, I think to myslef, maybe by this time next month, I'll be living in a bigger, better house. The thought excites me and puts a smile on my face.

About 20 minutes later, my GPS tells me I have "reached my destination." Just in time: 3:00 PM. As I pull up to the house, I realize its the LA Victorian in the AHS commercial. Seeing it makes me smile. I've played small parts in movies in the past. But I've always wanted to be with a cast for a TV SHOW. And now, I will be.

I walk up to the large wooden door and ring the door bell. An older woman with blond hair answers and smiles brightly at me.

"Well now who is this beautiful young lady?" She shouts to someone behind her as she looks me up and down. I grin at her compliment. Brad comes to the door and smiles as he tells her, "That would be Taissa Farmiga, the daughter."

Then someone calls his name inside the house and he runs off. The woman nods and introduces herself as Jessica Lange.

"Well don't just stand there! Come on in. Meet the rest of these crazy people." She laughs warmly. I step into the grand house. Everything looks antique, and yet somewhat modern. I look up and all around while following Jessica.

But when I stop gaping and bring myself back to reality, she's gone. I let the voices in the large house guide me to where I should go.

I turn a corner and see a large room with sofas and a fireplace. This must be the main room, seeing as most people are in here. I find Jessica talking to another woman across the room and decide to walk over. She's the only person in the entire room I know so I don't have another choice.

I'm not the most social person. When I try to get to know someone, it usually comes off shy and awkward.

As I walk over to Jessica, I pass a snack table.

I look over and see a few guys in a semicircle. The one in the center throws a purple grape in the air and catches it in his mouth. Instantly all the guys cry out in excitement. I laugh a little. And when the center guy turns around, our eyes meet. His face goes from excited to curious. He slightly furrows his brow under his shaggy blond hair. The guys continue to laugh and talk, but he just stares. I smile and blush a little as I look away and continue towards Jessica.

The next hour wasn't very eventful. I just chatted with Jessica and the other cast members. Everyone exept for "grape boy," that is. A few times, we glanced at eachother. I just kept wondering who he was. And when we would meet.

And i couldnt help but think that maybe, by the way he looked at me, he was wondering the same thing...