My Precious People

Angel: Halo hello!!! I am back, my babies! I'm sorry for tye delay. I got a little stuck somewhere in life.

Here's the story.

Enjoy~

Atsuko's PoV

We have been training for six days and I could already see the improvements on the chakra of each member of the team. My accuracy already improved so much that I could hit Sasuke more compared to the first time that we trained.

I laid on my back and took a deep breath, basking on the sunlight around me. I can sense the natural chakra in the air. I can hear the leaves swaying in the wind and how the grass felt so soft on my back. I closed my eyes and felt all my muscles relax.

I don't know how long I was laying down, it could be hours or minutes, but the peacefulness around me makes me want to stay here more. Suddenly, I felt another presence in the area. My eyes remained closed but my body is ready and alert in case that the person is a threat.

'Trained chakra pools... maybe not a civilian... a threat?' I thought as I could feel the presence slowly goes near my location. I waited for the person to maybe move away but I had to force myself relax as the person went next to where I am. My heart is beating very hard, feeling nervous as I felt a hand hover on my neck. The hand suddenly changed its course, and when it touched my shoulders, my hand shot out and grabbed the person's wrist. I gripped it tightly as I opened my eyes to curiously stare at the person with a hint of hostility.

"Who are you?" I asked.

Meanwhile (3rd PoV)

Everyone is gathered up on the table, sans Arsuko, to have breakfast. Shikamaru is still yawning, showing just how tired he was after all the training the other day.

"Where's the other brat?" Tazuna grumply asked when he noticed that one of the ninjas is missing at the table.

"Ah. I saw him wake up very early to go out into the woods." Sasuke said as he began to eat the food he was served by the mother.

"I hope he is alright. Its dangerous for a child to be alone in the woods." Tsunami with a worried face, looked at the only jonin on the room.

"Maa maa. He may be a kid, but he is still a ninja." Kakashi assured the worried lady with a smile.

The sound of a chair scraping against the floor was heard when Sasuke stood up. "I'll go and look for him." And with that, he left the house. The remaining occupants just noticed at the clean plate on the table.

"The two of them seems really close huh?" Tazuna commented remembering the interactions between Atsuko and Sasuke.

"They really are. Maybe because of their experience..." Kakashi looked at the door that Sasuke went through knowing exactly why they were close.

"Such a drag... I'm going out..." Shikamaru said before following after Sasuke out of the house.
.
.

"Who are you?" Atsuko asked the person. His eyes scanned the figure he was holding on to.

'Civilian clothes and pale face, definitely looks like a civilian but...' Astuko can't help but notice the tense muscles that the intruder have. The person looks ready to attack if necessary.

'Somebody must have atleast trained him and his chakra... it feels familiar.'

"Haku. My name is Haku." The person, now named Haku, answered. "..can you let go of my wrist? It kind of hurts." Haku requested with a hesitant smile.