Enemies Galore!!

A.N: I am officially back again!! Been busy with school, and when I find time to continue writing, i get distracted easily and forget what I was doing. But here I am! I hope you enjoy the story!!

3rd POV

"Hah?! Kiba?! What are you doing here?!"

Atsuko opened his eyes with a grumble, when he heard the loud familiar voice of his brother. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he asked his team mates, "What's happening?"

"Tsk. Your idiot brother is attracting attention." Atsuko followed where Sasuke was looking at and saw his brother bragging loudly in front of their fellow Konoha genin teams.

"I... I should stop him." Atsuko is feeling embarrassed on how his brother is acting and moved to stand up in order to go towards his Naruto. But before he could fully stand up, someone grabbed his hand and pulled him down, making him sit back down.

"Don't. It will be troublesome if you got attention to yourself and our team." Shikamaru, who was just casually observing, spoke up.

"But..." The red-haired Uzumaki looked at the direction of his brother, noticing the glares of the other examinees directed at Naruto and the rest of his team.

"No. This is an exam, Atsuko. If he can't realize that, then he does not deserve to be here." Sasuke bluntly told his friend. The Uchiha really does not like the blonde Uzumaki, his happy- go-lucky deamenor and how he does not take everything seriously grate on his nerves. But he hates it more when Naruto would always leave all his mess be fixed by someone, mostly by his brother.

"I guess so..." Atsuko tried to relax on his seat, but never taking his eyes off his brother.

"Such a drag. Stop worrying about your brother. He's already a ninja, he can handle himself. 'Hopefully'."

"Okay okay. Focus on the team. Focus on my self." Both his teammates watched Atsuko calm himself, taking deep breaths like he always do when he panics.

"...I also have info on individuals..." Atsuko's head snapped towards the unfamiliar voice and looked at the grey haired ninja. He narrowed his eyes at him and the cards he was holding.

"Guys." His teammates giving him all his attention when they heard the steel on his voice. "That ninja claims to have information on all the participants in this exam."

Both the Nara and the Uchiha let what he said sink in before they realized what he was worried about.

"That means he'll also have our information. So much for lying low." Shikamaru spoke up.

"He may be part of Konoha but he shouldn't have that kind of information. We need to keep an eye on him and his team." Atsuko said, as he kept listening on the conversation. Naruto and his former classmates is not even making an effort on keeping their voice down, which is their first mistake when he saw the other ninjas also listening in.

"...Just let me know who you want information on then I'll take a look..."

"Anyone!? I wanna know what's the deal with bushy brows and that sand guy from the other village!" Naruto demanded, not noticing the attention he got from the said people.

"Oh! I also wanna know everything about my Sasuke-kun! I heard he was here in the exam but he hasn't visited me yet!" The Yamanaka pouted when she did not see her precious Sasuke when they entered the room.

With Team 7, Sasuke's body stiffened when he heard his name. The whole team became alert when they realized that everyone will hear about Sasuke's skills. Atsuko could feel killer intent from the corner of the room, already knowing that it is from the sand siblings, who also heard them.