What doesn't kill you, won't kill you

Angel: Here's a new chapter for this story. I truly apologize if you have been waiting for too long. Online classes is still not yet done in my school amd its taking a toll on me. My professors thought that it was a good idea to dump all activities in one day.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

All their attention is now on the unknown ninja that appeared suddenly to strike Zabuza.

Kakashi kneeled down next to Zabuza's body and looked for a pulse. Sensing none, he looked back at the ninja.

"Thank you very much. I have been searching for the opportunity to kill Zabuza for a long time." The ninja said with his head bowed at them.

"A hunter-nin?" Shikamaru uttered, recognizing the mask.

"Yes, you are correct. I am a member of the Hidden Mist's hunter team." The foreign ninja turned his attention towards Shikamaru as he heard him.

'From his voice and height, he is not much older than my genin.' Kakashi thought.

The hunter-nin can feel someone's gaze directed towards him and he tilted his head in confusion when he saw the red-haired genin looking at him with a calculative stare.

"Why appear now?" Atsuko asked the ninja. "I sensed your chakra the moment we encountered Zabuza." As soon as he said this, Sasuke's gaze turned sharp and his muscles suddenly tensed.

The ninja's eyes widen behind his mask, he was surprised as this but he composed himself, "I was waiting for the right timing and since your sensei and Zabuza was fighting, I did not want to be a distraction."

He jumped down from the branch and landed near Zabuza's body. "Anyways, I need to dispose of this body. Farewell." He suddenly vanished with a swirl taking the body with him.

Atsuko closed his eyes for a moment, everyone waited for something that made Tazuna look at them with confusion. His eyes opened and said, "They're gone."

With that statement, every ninjas in the area relaxed. Kakashi covered his sharingan eye as he said, "Now, let's get Tazuna-san back to his home."

Kakashi's world tilted as he fainted. His team rushed towards him and Atsuko kneeled next to him. He felt for a pulse and sighed in relief.

"He is just unconcious. Chakra exhaustion and just a few scrapes. He will be fine." Atsuko infomed his worried team mates and Tazuna.

"Tazuna-san," he called for the older man. "We need your help. Can you please carry sensei? We will carry all your things from now on."

"Sure kid. We are close to our house anyway." He took off his backpack and kneeled down with his back facing Kakashi. Sasuke and Shikamaru laid Kakashi on Tazuna's back so he could carry him, while Atsuko sealed Tazuna's belongings on a simple storage scroll.

"Sasuke, Atsuko." Shikamaru called his fellow genins. "Guard Tazuna at the front and I'll be at the back. Atsuko, alert us if you sense any foreign chakra near us." The two nodded and went towards their position.
.
.

When they arrived at Tazuna's house, a young woman welcomed them but looked worriedly at the unconcious man that her father is carrying.

"This way to the bedroom." She led all of them to an empty room and laid down a futon. Tazuna kneeled down and the rest of them helped to make Kakashi comfortable on the futon.

"I'm going to prepare some food, call out if you need anything." Tsunami informed them as she went out the room.

"Here Tazuna-san, your things." Atsuko unsealed the storage scroll and the older man's things came out.

"Thank you kid." Tazuna walked out the room, on his way to his room to unpack his things. The moment he went out, the room's atmosphere became serious.

"Did you notice it?" Atsuko asked the his team mates as he tended Kakashi.

"Zabuza is not dead." Sasuke replied, his eyes hooded in seriousness.

"That masked ninja... he took the 'body' with him instead of disposing it right away." Atsuko stated, grimancing at the thought.

"Shikamaru, what weapon did the ninja use?" Atsuko asked the shadow user to clarify something.

"Senbons. He used senbons to cause a momentary death. He saved Zabuza since he took the body with him." Shikamaru looked grim as he thought about it. "This is troublesome."

"It is truly troublesome." The voice of their teacher was heard. Atsuko helped Kakashi sit up.

"I heard what all of you said and I agree with you. Call Tazuna, we need to inform him of this development." Sasuke stood up in order to call Tazuna.

When Tazuna arrived with his daughter, they told everything about Zabuza being alive and the masked ninja being an ally of the rogue ninja.

"Sensei, what should we do?" Atsuko asked and both of his other genins looked at Kakashi expectantly.

"We don't know if Gatou will hire someone stronger so we should prepare." He looked at the determined faces of his genins. "You guys will receive training."

"You guys are growing rapidly and I believe that with training, you guys will improve more." Kakashi declared as he smiled under his mask. "Since a person under momentary death would take a long time before the body returns to normal, we would have time to have training."

"That's no fun." A boy wearing a bucket hat entered the room. The ninjas in the room looked at the boy with confusion in their eyes.

"Inari! Where were you?!" Tazuna exclaimed as soon as he saw his grandson. "These are the ninjas who protected grandpa." Tazuna introduced us.

The boy looked at all of the ninjas and stated, "They are going to die, mom." As he pointed at them. "There's no way you're gonna win against Gatou." Everybody was silent at this statement.

"If you don't wanna die, you should just get put and leave." Inari walked away without looking back.

"Sorry about that." Tazuna apologized for his grandson."

Atsuko stood up with his head down, "I'm just gonna get something to drink." As he was about to pass a room, he heard someone crying inside the room.

'He's crying.' He looked at the door with pity, and walked away, clenching his fist.
.
.

"Okay my little genins, we will now start our training." Team seven is outside near the taller trees with Kakashi standing in front of his genins with a crutch. His students looked at him with determination.

'I wonder what Kakashi-sensei will teach us.' Atsuko thought while looking at their teacher.

'I need to get stronger.' Sasuke crossed his arms as he looked at his team mates.

'Such a drag. But I need to train more.' Shikamaru looked blankly at their teacher.

"I will assume that you all know what chakra is, right?" Kakashi asked in confirmation. Every genin nodded at his question.

"Then we will learn how to control it properly." He looked at his genins' raised eyebrows with expectation.

"We are going Tree Climbing." Kakashi stated. Silence occupied the place. The sensei waiting for their reaction, began to sweat at his genins' blank disappointed face.

"Sensei." Atsuko raised his hand to gain his teachers attention.

"Yes, Atsuko?" He looked expectantly his student.

Atsuko looked at both his team mates to know if they are thinking the same thing and nodded.

"Ahem. We already know how to tree climb using chakra, if that's what you are planning to do."

"...eh?"

Angel: So that's it! I hope you liked the new chapter. I'm again very sorry for updating this long. I hope you have a nice summer!

Feel free to leave you criticism or comments.

Bye-bii!! Lots of loves from me~!