The Sand Siblings

A/N: Ideeply apologize for the long wait. But it is clearly my fault for taking this long to update. School works combined with my laziness does not work well. But here I am!! I am back with a new chapter!!

Hope you enjoy!!! (Sorry in advance if there are grammatical errors and spelling mistakes!!)

3rd POV

Team Seven arrived at the front gates of Konoha early in the morning. The genins are literally have to drag their feet due to their tiredness. Kakashi greeted Izumo and Kotetsu by the gates.

"Team 7 returning from a C-rank mission that turned to B-rank or maybe an A-rank." The two ninja's eyes widen and truly paid attention to the team. The genins are barely supporting each other and all of them looked like that they haven't had a proper sleep for days. They nodded at the smiling jonin and let them pass.

"C-rank to A-rank? What happened to their mission?" The two ninjas guarding the gates looked at each other.

.

.

The hokage sat behind his desk, waiting for team 7 to report to him. He heard from the Anbu that they just entered the village earlier and is now heading towards his office. From what he heard, the mission went wrong. The hokage began thinking about the team when a knock from the door echoed in the room.

"Come in." He put on a smile, expecting team 7 but he only came face to face with team 10, Naruto's team. Confusion flashed on his face before he greeted them with a smile. Asuma began reporting their finished D-rank mission when Naruto began complaining.

"Jii-chan!! When can we get a C-rank mission huh? Sasuke-teme's team already got one. If they can get one, why can't we?!" His son just gave him a tired look, when he made eye contact with him. He saw the Hyuga heiress trying to stop Naruto from speaking but she only turned red and retreated behind Choji who is eating chips. He felt a familiar chakra spike before the window behind him opened.

"Yo." The hokage massaged his forehead, already feeling the incoming headache when he saw Kakashi crouching by the window. He noticed that he is carrying Sasuke and Shikamaru under each of his arm while Atsuko is hanging on his back. All of the genin's face are pale but when he look closely, he noticed that all of them, especially the Uchiha, are covered in bandages.

"Kakashi, would it hurt you to use the door next time?" Asuma said with an exasperated expression. Both Shikamaru and Sasuke grunted in pain when their sensei dropped them on the floor while Atsuko just slid off his back. Choji's face lights up the moment he saw Shikamaru, he chuckled when he saw his bestfriend's defeated expression.

"Sasuke-teme! What are you doing here!" Naruto rudely pointed at Sasuke, who ignored him. Naruto got angry at this and before he makes any more trouble, Asuma covered his mouth to stop him.

"Team Seven reporting about the C-rank mission." When Kakashi spoke, his team straightened up behind him. The cheerful atmosphere gone and was replaced by a serious one. The other team was startled at the sudden obedience of team 7.

Kakashi gave a scroll that contains the report of their mission with more details. Hiruzen quickly scanned the report, schooling his face as he felt surprised as read it. He knew that the C-rank mission went up since Kakashi sent one of his dogs the moment they encountered the brothers but he didn't expect them practically saving the land of waves, and encountering Zabuza.

"Due to your team's situation, you will be receiving a higher payment as a compensation for the mission. Also, I want your genins to write their own report on what happened on the mission." Atsuko perked up the moment he heard that they will be given more money.