"Do you know her? " he asked suspiciously.

"Of course I know her. She is my best friend", I said grinding my teeth. I swear I will not spare her.

"Your friend literally scared us ", he said letting out a chuckle. I nodded my head with a smile. Though she is annoying I really love her a lot. She is always there for me whenever I needed her.

"So, show me your app lock password? "he commanded.
He didn't seem to forget it.

"Fahad, everything thing is clear now. Why do you want to see my mobile? " I asked him.

"Because I am damn sure my sweet wife is hiding something from me ", he said holding my chin.

"What will I hide from you? " I asked putting my hands on my waist.

" I don't know but I want to know. What is so special in your mobile that you are hiding it from me? " he asked in a calm tone.

"You don't trust me? " I asked faking sadness. Maybe, he will back out.

"You know very well that I trust you a lot ", he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I am sure he will not go until I show him. He took a mobile from my hand and told me to open it.

"Promise me that you will not freak out ", I said raising my index finger in the air.

He nodded his head and sat on the bed. I sat beside him and open the password. I tightly shut my eyes because I don't want to see his reaction.

I open my left eye and stared at his shock expression.

" I can explain ", I said looking at his shock expression.

" You wore such clothes to your university ", he said still in a complete shock.

Hell, why didn't I deleted it?

"It's not what you are assuming. I never wore such clothes in my university ", I said shooking his thoughts away.

"Why are you telling lie to me. It's clear in the picture ", he said staring at the photo.

" Believe me, I never wore such clothes. My friends used to buy such clothes. I used to try them and take a pic ", I said biting my lips.

He felt relieved. That's why I never show my mobile to anyone.

"By the way, you look hot in the pic", he said with his signature smirk. A deep crimson color was formed on my cheeks. I bit my inner cheeks to control the blush which was forming on my cheek.

"Fahad ", I whined.

"What? I am praising my wife not any other girl ", he said with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"You better not praise any other girl in front of me ", I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"So, what if I? You can praise a man in front of me and I can't. This is partiality ", he said ever so seriously.

" I am sorry ", I said biting my inner cheek. He is right at his place. I will never tolerate if he will ever praise any other woman.

" It's okay Meri Jaan", he said kissing my forehead.

"Okay, I am going to my room. Don't try to miss me so much. Khuda hafiz ", he said looking into my eyes.

"Khudahafiz ", I said to him and kiss his cheek.

"Too bold ", he said chuckling and left my room.

********

The next morning, I woke up early and complete my chores. I quickly get ready and wait for Abiha. Last night, I talk to her. And she said she was taking some old revenge. It was Sunday, so I was having a leave today. Everyone was there at home today including Fahad.