"That's...odd..." Kei mumbled "How..will you...find that..person.." He asked.

Aoi sighed and looked down with somewhat of a confused expression.
"I don't know, I believe they will only show up at their own will"

"Have you...tried...asking..Ian Strauss...?" Kei asked.

"Should I?" She asked back "I kind of have a feeling, he doesn't know a lot about his own self"

"Try..." Kei slowly placed a hand upon hers.

"Okay, if you say so" She smiled at him.

The two stood quietly,looking out of the balcony for a while before Aoi spoke up again.

"Kei, about Akio san.." She began.

"Hm?" Kei looked at her.

"Sorry about what Natsuro did, you know him, you didn't mind did you?" Aoi said.

Kei almost broke into a little laughter whilst covering his mouth "I'm..not..but..Akio san...is"

"Ah thought so, no matter how hard Akio san looks on the exterior,he's actually quite sensitive" She sighed.

"He'll...be fine..." Kei reassured

"I know but it's been forever now, he's not coming out of our room, Natsu's trying his best to apologize though, he's been sitting outside the door and talking for a while now, do something" Aoi said.

"What...can I do...?" Kei asked.

"I don't know, go help him take out his anger so he can calm down or something?" She shrugged.

"Aoi..?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you...throwing...me...in...as..a bait..?"

"Damn, you figured?"

"So...you'll sacrifice...me...for....Natsu?"

"Totally"

"..what..?"

"What?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Dad, please!"

Ah, damn come on forgive me already!

"At least say something, I've been talking for forever now and besides I already apologized!"

I shouldn't have messed this up, don't I already know dad? Once he gets sulking, nothing can sway it away.

"Dad, I didn't mean that you are specifically a pervert, I mean aren't we all?"

"Natsuro, shutup" He finally responded. He finally did! Damn I mean, it's not a good response exactly but let's stay positive on this one.

"Okay, you know what! I called you a pervert, you can call me that too, we'll be even!"

Fair deal ain't it?

"Pervert"
The voice made me turn back and almost squeeze my ear in, since she'd whispered it close to my ear.

"I did not ask you to say that, crazy woman!" I turned to her.

"Akio san....open the...door..please..." Kei san joined in

In a few minutes,the door knob turned and dad peaked through a little creak.

Huh?! I've been trying for almost 20 minutes now! And this guy said it only once and-
I'm pissed!!!!!!

"He...did..not..do it...on purpose...please...forgive him..." Kei san almost said it so shyly one would think he's asking someone out.

"If you say so" Dad replied with a gentle look on his face, as if he'd been melted by that innocence.