Chapter 21

As Jungkook walked to the parking lot, he remembered the conversation he and Taehyung had when Taehyung took him to a coffee shop.

*

"So are you another one of Yoongi's suitors?" Taehyung asked as he sipped his matcha latte.

"I guess so..." Jungkook answered lifelessly as he looked at the bustling streets of the city.

"And you're here because he rejected you?"

Jungkook nodded. "I wasn't really looking forward to being introduced to someone else, but since it was through sunbae, I just couldn't refuse."

Taehyung snickered. "Yoongi's like... My source for guys and girls. He's had so much suitors through the years and since he rejected every single one of them, they all went to me. It's a really funny story."

Jungkook hesistated, but asked nonetheless, "how much?"

"Too many to count. After that incident five years ago, actually even before five years ago, he's only ever loved one person," Taehyung said, his tone reminiscent.

"Who?" Jungkook's curiosity was now at its peak.

Taehyung chuckled. "Out of all the suitors Yoongi's had, you're by far the cutest one, so I have one condition for you." Jungkook's brows furrowed, but urged Taehyung to continue. "I will tell you Yoongi's secrets, but in exchange you'll have to have sex with me for each secret you want to know."

Jungkook's eyes widened, and he immediately shook his head. "No thanks."

"Well, if you ever change your mind, just call me." Taehyung slid a piece of paper with his number on it across the table. He had one last sip of his drink and bid Jungkook goodbye.

*

Sunbae turned down his suitors, but that man he's always with. Their relationship doesn't feel platonic, like there's something more to it than that. Jungkook thought.

Jungkook took out the piece of paper and dialed the number on the paper. Taehyung picked up the phone on the third ring, and said, "hello?"

"Taehyung?"

"Oh, it's you lover boy. Change your mind yet?"

Jungkook was hesitant, but answered anyway, ".... Yeah."

"Cool then go to SK apartment. I'll be waiting for you."

~~

"So, Namjoon wanna celebrate the occasion or do you wanna start making songs?" Yoongi asked Namjoon as they just sat around in his office.

"Well, since I'm starting tomorrow, I might as well have fun today? We can go on some kind of date," Namjoon replied, grinning. Yoongi was quick to blush.

Here he goes again. Yoongi thought.

Namjoon caressed Yoongi's hair, making the older melt through his touch. Namjoon suddenly blushed, and pulled his hand back. Namjoon couldn't explain his feelings, but it's a mix of happiness, excitement, embarrassment, and wanting to take home Yoongi because he looked like a wandering puppy.

"S-So, what do you say to a little date?" Namjoon stuttered, avoiding eye contact with Yoongi.

"Sure.... Uh, where do you want to go?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, I'm not really sure because I don't go out often. Maybe you can take me on a bike ride and visit some of your favorite places. Like where you get inspiration and stuff."

"You really want to know more about me, don't you?" Yoongi smirked.

"Of course I do, you're my friend."

Friend... Yeah. Yoongi thought feeling bitter inside, but indifferent on the outside.

"Okay, but I won't be doing this often cos people might think I'm giving you special treatment."

"As long as you tell me everything about you today," Namjoon smiled, showing his deep dimples. Yoongi couldn't help but poke his dimples. "So cute," Yoongi mumbled.

Namjoon's ears perked up, and grinned. "Yeah, I know I'm cute."

Yeah, you're hella cute. Yoongi thought.

---

What's up guys, yeah lol I know it's been like fucking months since I last updated and I'm sorry cos like senior year is tiring and I just took my first college entrance exam yesterday so much studying so wow (but like 50% slack, 30% study, and 20% reqs). That scene wherein Yoongi "melted through Namjoon's touch" suddenly reminded me of my special person and I was like "THAT'S SO FUCKING CUTE I CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS SHITJAHZHSJSNAKDNDK" yeah that kind + I'm just starting to write again so I got the feels. I also feel like there are wrong grammars and misspellings everywhere... Like when you know you spelled/said this thing right, but it looks weird to you so you think it's wrong... Yeah that's just me. I hope y'all liked the chapter tho. Thanks for reading! Bye~

P.S. * means flashback

Sydney ( ' ▽ ' )ノ