Chapter 12

"Hey.... Is your job paying you well?" Yoongi asked, somehow out of curiosity. Namjoon suddenly sat up and looked at Yoongi in surprise. Yoongi's brows furrowed. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Namjoon shrugged, "I'm surprised that you'd actually ask something about me. You'd always say its none of your concern when I talk about my life."

"Well, I get curious sometimes. Sometimes," Yoongi said. "So what? Are you gonna tell me?"

"Well, it barely pays for my basic necessities like rent and all that."

"Where did you graduate?"

"S University."

Yoongi looked at Namjoon bewildered. "Why the hell are you working in a convenience store when you've got a grade A education?"

"I just feel like I'm not yet ready to have a real job?"

"Bullshit excuse." Yoongi rolled his eyes. They sat down on the sofa watching tv in silence for awhile. "So... to come.... work... me?" Yoongi mumbled, too shy to ask.

"Huh?" Namjoon asked, urging for Yoongi to repeat it again.

"Sowhywon'tyoucomeworkforme." Yoongi said in a rush.

"Goddamn, Yoongi, I didn't understand a thing."

Yoongi grunted and grabbed Namjoon's collar. "I want you to come work for me! Are you deaf?!" Yoongi shouted, his face was red as Mars.

"Ohhhhh," Namjoon drawled, then he grinned. "Sure. Why are you so red though?"

Yoongi relaxed back to his seat and calmed himself. "Okay, great. Now you can go home now."

"What? Aren't we supposed to talk about this?" Namjoon asked, confused. Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's hand and led him to the door.

"Okay, good night and take care," Yoongi said as he managed to let Namjoon out. Namjoon stood out of Yoongi's door and scratched his head in confusion.

"Is he okay?" Namjoon mumbled to himself and just walked down the hallway.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was just smiling widely to himself the whole night.

-----

Hey, I hope this all made sense and not just too fast, please tell me if it confuses you somehow or its too fast. Thanks!

Sydney ( ' ▽ ' )ノ