Chapter 4

After a few turns and stoplights here and there, Yoongi finally stopped in front of a tall building, and Namjoon was amazed.

"You're a rich kid?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe." Yoongi shrugged.

"And you had to let a poor working man buy you McDonald's." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you brought that upon yourself," Yoongi said and walked towards the entrance, the doors being opened for him by guards.

"Good afternoon, sir," they said. Yoongi nodded, while Namjoon looked at the interior of the lobby, which was stunning, by the way. They walked straight up to the elevators and Yoongi pressed on the 44th buttong, which was the top button. Wow his unit is real high up. Namjoon thought.

The elevator 'ding'ed as they arrived at their destination. Yoongi went out, followed by Namjoon, and turned left. There was a door labeled penthouse and Yoongi opened it, walking inside his home sweet home. If Namjoon was amazed in the lobby, he was probably amazed he'd met a guy this rich.

"What the hell, is this where you live?" Namjoon asked.

"No we're just gonna break in and steal some stuff," Yoongi answered sarcastically. Namjoon just groaned.

"Would it kill you to not use sarcasm on me while answering questions? I'm already asking you nicely," Namjoon said, rolling his eyes.

"You ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer. It's common sense, duh."

"God, how do you even have friends with that rude ass personality?" Namjoon asked as he walked around Yoongi's penthouse, admiring the decor.

"I actually have a long-time friend you know, and he's the only friend I'd probably ever need," Yoongi said as he jumped on the couch and turned on the TV, while eating his twister fries. Namjoon looked around and hesitated to sit on the couch, so he sat on the floor. Yoongi looked at Namjoon, then back to the TV. "You could sit on the couch y'know, don't be shy." So Namjoon sat awkwardly on the couch, away from Yoongi. "Suit yourself," Yoongi muttered.

Yoongi just continued to eat his twister fries, while Namjoon watched awkwardly. When Yoongi finished his twister fries, he sighed and put the box down. "Wanna do something?" Yoongi asked.

"I just wanna go home," Namjoon said as he laid down on the couch.

"Nooo," Yoongi drawled. "It's been awhile since I've had someone over."

"Why don't you go call your best friend?" Namjoon asked, groaning.

"He's in another country to study. He'll be coming home next month," Yoongi informed. "C'mon. Want to hear me rap?"