Chapter 1

Namjoon was in a hurry to his work at the convenience store, and he had to park his bike at the bike parking lot in the park. He hurriedly got off of his bike and locked it onto what seemed like the railing, but in truth it was actually locked onto another bike. Namjoon ran off, not noticing.

~~~

Some time after grocery shopping, Yoongi walked back to the park to ride home on his bike. He unlocked his bike from the railing and was backing it away from the rail when suddenly the bike abruptly halted. Yoongi scrunched his face and pulled his bike up again and again. He stopped when he noticed that another bike was locked onto it.

He rolled his eyes and facepalmed at the stranger's stupidity. Why the hell am I so unlucky today? he thought to himself. Good thing he'd brought his notebook, so he tore a page from it and jotted down in big capital letters.

HEY THERE! WELL, WELL, WELL, LOOK WHO THE CAT DRAGGED IN? THAT'S RIGHT AN IDIOT. MAN HOW CAN YOU EVEN MESS UP LOCKING YOUR BIKE ON MINE? NOW I CAN'T GO HOME. I'M GOING TO GO BUY SOME THINGS, AND YOU BETTER PAY FOR HALF OF IT, YOU UNDERSTAND?

WHEN YOU GET BACK AND SEE THIS NOTE, CALL ME AT: 0923*******

P.S I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF I USED GUM TO STICK THIS TO YOUR BIKE, IT'S YOUR FAULT.

Yoongi took out the gum he was chewing and stuck it to the back of the paper, sticking it onto whichever part of the bike the owner will see the letter. He walked away from the park and sighed, shaking his head. I truly hate this day.

~~~~

Namjoon's shift at the convenience store finally ended and he walked over to the bike parking lot. He set his eyes on the two bikes that were left in the nearly empty park. He walked towards his bike, but he realized there was a note stuck on it, he tried to take the note off, but then later realized it's been stuck there with gum. Namjoon scrunched his face in disgust. Who would do such a thing? Namjoon asked himself. Apparently the one who made this note. He answered himself, too.

Namjoon read the note and after, he looked at the bikes and pulled his, and for sure their bikes were intertwined. Namjoon facepalmed. Namjoon looked around and thought, what if that person never got home because of him? Its literally 1 in the morning now. He immediately called the number stated on the note.

After a few attempts of calling, The person finally picked up.

"Hello? Who's this? I swear to God, I will fucking kill you for disturbing my sleep," the other person from the other line said in a raspy voice, obviously irritated.

"Hi, sorry for disturbing your sleep, is this 0923*******?" Namjoon asked politely.

"What do you think dumbass?" The person from the other line retorted.

Namjoon clenched his fist. Why, this motherfucker's too rude. He thought. He was already trying to be nice.

"I was just here to tell you I got your note... And gum," Namjoon hesitantly added.

"Oh, it's you."

"Sorry, I was in a real hurry, I was already late to work and I didn't realize," Namjoon apologized.

"Just bring it tomorrow. I'm too tired to talk about this, bye," the person said and immediately hung up without even waiting for a reply from Namjoon.

-----

Hello! So yeah, another story, yay? Its midterms week for us and I was supposed to publish this before midterms, but so much shit to do ugh. I wanted to make this a vmin, but hey, people need more sugamon in their life, so yeah. Btw I actually got this idea from this picture I saw from tumblr, as seen at the bottom. I don't remember who this post belongs to, so imma just say credits to the poster of the pic.

Anyways, hope you liked it! Give it a thumbs if you liked it, click the links down below in the description, subscribe and I'll see you in the next video! Just kidding lol sorry I had the urge to do that, but I really hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney ( ' ▽ ' )ノ