Chapter 14

"Sunbae!" Jungkook called out to Yoongi. Yoongi looked up as he saw Jungkook waiting outside the restaurant for him. Yoongi smiled a bit and waved at Jungkook.

"Am I late?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook shook his head and smiled. "Nope, you're just on time. I was too excited that I ended up coming earlier."

"Oh that's a relief. Well, let's go?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook nodded. The waiter walked up to them and asked if they had a reservation.

"Yes, under the name of Jeon." The waiter nodded and led the two to their respective table.

"So how do you find the place, sunbae?" Jungkook asked.

"I think its pretty nice. You know we could have just eaten at some ramen shop? I really wouldn't mind." Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, this is the first time I've ever really asked someone out and have a date. I didn't know what kind of food you liked so I just... Picked this place."

"Well I'm sure that you won't have to spend this big for me anymore after." Yoongi smiled, but Jungkook frowned. Yoongi just sighed. "Look, Jungkook just so you don't accuse me of leading you on, I told you from the start that its impossible to do this. You also insisted, so you really can't get mad at me for this cause."

"Its just the start of the date, I haven't even tried anything yet. Sunbae have faith in me." Jungkook pouted.

"Alright, but don't tell me I didn't tell you so."

Meanwhile back at Yoongi's apartment, Namjoon was just eating dinner and watching TV.

"Should I crash his date?" Namjoon muttered to himself. "Ah, I'm so lonely."

Namjoon just sulked by himself.