Chapter 15

The date has ended for Yoongi, and it just doesn't feel right. Jungkook even tried holding his hand, especially that didn't feel right.

"Sunbae, so what'd you think?" Jungkook asked, his face skeptical.

"I'm really sorry, Jungkook. I just can't do this. I think of you more of a little brother rather than a potential lover. I'm sure you'll find someone else other than me. I'm sure you will. I can even introduce you to one of my friends," Yoongi said, frowning.

Jungkook shook his head and put on a sad smile. "Its alright, sunbae. I understand, its better having you tell me how you feel rather than providing me fake happiness. Thank you for tonight. It was fun while it lasted."

"Hey you sound too depressed, please don't do anything stupid, Jungkook. You're someone important to me. Someone who also makes me money," Yoongi joked. Fortunately, Jungkook laughed a little. Yoongi smiled. "I'll try to set you up with someone, it wouldn't be that bad to give it a try. I have good friends."

Jungkook contemplated for awhile, and soon gave in. "Alright, since its coming from you sunbae."

"Good, well good night and I hope you get home safely," Yoongi said and petted Jungkook's shoulder.

"You, too, hyung," Jungkook said and stayed in position for awhile, but ran to Yoongi and hugged his back. "Hyung, I love you so much." Jungkook felt like he was about to cry. He really can't get over the fact that he was just rejected. Yoongi just sighed and turned around, patting Jungkook's head.

"I'm really sorry, Jungkook," Yoongi said, hugging Jungkook back.

~~

"Where's Yoongi? Its past ten already," Namjoon grumbled to himself as he looked dead on the couch. Namjoon grabbed his phone and called Yoongi. He was startled when he heard his ringtone from afar. Namjoon scrambled to the door and opened it. He saw Yoongi from afar, but he wasn't the only one.

"Yoongi... Who's that?"

"Oh this is Jungkook, a hoobae from work. I don't like the thought of leaving him alone for now, so I thought I'd have him stay over for tonight."

So he was the one Yoongi went on a date with. Namjoon thought to himself. They all walked inside the apartment.

"Jungkook, you can sleep on the couch." Yoongi said. Jungkook just nodded.

"But what about me?" Namjoon pouted.

"You plan on sleeping here again?" Yoongi asked. "Okay whatever, I'm tired, you sleep with me."