Chapter 6

Hearing the brunet's compliment, Namjoon smiled, showing his cute dimples. Within seeing that, Yoongi felt his heart do some kind of leap. Ignoring the feeling, he coughed and stood up.

"Its getting real dark now, I should go make dinner, then we can drink that wine I promised you," Yoongi said and walked to the kitchen. He still remembered the feeling awhile ago and leaned against the counter. What the hell was that? Yoongi thought.

Namjoon sat on the couch and just watched some TV and waited until Yoongi was finished. While Namjoon was sitting on the couch, he heard the ruckus going on in the kitchen and he could smell such great aroma.

He stood up and walked towards the kitchen watching Yoongi. Yoongi suddenly became conscious of Namjoon's presence and flinched a bit.

"W-What?" Yoongi asked, focusing his attention only on his cooking so he wouldn't have to face Namjoon.

"Nothing, I didn't know you could cook."

"Of course you don't know, we've only known each other for barely a day. Also, don't judge people by their looks, I actually cook great food."

Namjoon leaned in closer to take a good look of how Yoongi cooked, and indeed it looked somehow decent and professional. "Wow that looks good," Namjoon commented and leaned in closer.

Yoongi became unconfortable with the sudden loss of space and moved back from Namjoon a little bit. "Thanks, but can you give me some space? Its hard to cook if you're leaning in too close."

"Oh right, right, sorry," Namjoon said and backed away from Yoongi, walking back to the couch.