Chapter 10

"Yoongi sunbae, do you have any plans for tonight?" Jungkook, one of Yoongi's artists, asked.

"Hm, no. Why do you ask?" Yoongi asked as he turned his chair around to face Jungkook.

"I want to take you out on a date," Jungkook said, not really hesitating.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, inside a bit surprised and confused, but it doesn't show on his face. This is the first time someone from work has ever asked him out. He knows that he shouldn't have any relationship involving any of his coworkers. Let alone is his coworker male.

"I'm sorry, but I remembered I have some plans for tonight," Yoongi said, lying through his teeth. He fixed up his desk and walked towards the door, but Jungkook covered the path and pouted.

"Sunbae, please give me a chance."

Yoongi sighed, "Jungkook, you know that we are not supposed to let personal affairs interfere with our jobs. Its going to be very difficult for both of us to do our jobs properly if something like that were to happen. Plus, I'm a guy. Shouldn't a guy your age be looking for a pretty girl?"

"But, you're the prettiest for me," Jungkook said.

"Jeon Jungkook, I will punch your pretty face if you call me pretty again." Yoongi glared at him. "Look, you're still a kid. I'm too old for you."

"Sunbae, we're only four years apart, what are you talking about?"

Yoongi looked at him blankly, but snapped out of it. "Look Jungk--"

"No, sunbae, please just give me one chance. ONE. If that chance doesn't work out, then I will give up on you. Please," Jungkook practically begged.

Yoongi was a kind man, he can't turn down Jungkook this time, so he just sighed and said, "okay fine, you can take me out on a date."

Jungkook just smiled in relief. "Thank you so much, sunbae."

"But not tonight, I'm too tired."

"That's not a problem! Then this weekend?"

"Sure."

~

As Yoongi walked down the hallway of his unit, he saw a man sitting beside his door. He squinted his eyes to be able to see who it was. The man sitting beside his door turned around and smiled, his two dimples sinking so deeply.

"Aren't you bothering me too soon?" Yoongi asked as he went to open the door to his unit.