Chapter 19

As Namjoon woke up, he saw Yoongi clinging to him while sleeping. Namjoon smiled and brushed Yoongi's hair aside, admiring the beauty of the sleeping man beside him. What time did Yoongi get home? He wasn't here last night when I arrived. Namjoon thought. He noticed the bags under Yoongi's eyes and touched it, comparing it to his own, which he concluded that Yoongi may have been working really hard to be able to attain deep eye bags.

With Namjoon's touch, Yoongi's eyes twitched, causing them to open and adjust to the light. Namjoon was surprised when Yoongi woke up, immediately retrieving his hand from Yoongi's face. Yoongi sat up and looked at Namjoon while rubbing his eyes. "Morning, Yoongi." Namjoon smiled. Yoongi poked Namjoon's dimple and suddenly hugged Namjoon.

"Yoongi, are you okay? Don't you need more sleep?" Namjoon asked, but he just hugged the latter in return, and placed his chin on Yoongi's head. "No, I'm tired of sleeping for now." Yoongi sighed. "Thank you for taking away my nightmares," Yoongi mumbled. Namjoon asked Yoongi what he said, but Yoongi just shook his head and broke their hug.

"So, why don't you quit your dumb job and come work for me already?" Yoongi asked as he nudged Namjoon. "Eh, but when?" Namjoon asked. "Now."

"Wow, so straightforward, isn't there a lot of paperwork to be done?"

"Don't worry about that, there's not that much paperwork to be done, let's do it today, yeah?"

"But don't you need to rest? You look like you're in pretty bad shape," Namjoon said with concern. "Its a weekend today, so you'd better just rest than to do more work, getting a new job isn't urgent for me right now since I have one. We can do it on Monday."

"No its okay, I can still do it," Yoongi said, and stood up, but he suddenly felt faint, resulting to him going out of balance. Namjoon immediately caught him. "See, you're in bad shape, Yoongi, what have you been doing?"

"Nothing, just working is all. Anyways, we could do it today."

"Yah, Min Yoongi, do you want me to be in your company that bad? Lie down here first I'll get you something to eat." Namjoon laid Yoongi down on his bed and went to the kitchen.

Yoongi closed his eyes once again and drifted to sleep.

~~

"Hyung, let's go get ice cream!"

"Hyung, let's go shopping, I want to buy those new sneakers."

"Hyung, I'm hungryyyyy, it looks like mom and dad aren't coming home early today, cook for me."

Yoongi's various memories with his brother replayed, him spiraling into yet another deep abyss.

"Yoongi, he's going to be your new brother, treat him well," Yoongi's mother said as she introduced Yoongi's new brother to him.

"Mom, who's this?" Yoongi's mom smiled and told the younger boy to introduce himself to Yoongi. The younger boy walked towards Yoongi and took a deep breath, his cheeks inflating. "Hi I'm -----"

Everything had gone mute again. Everything had gome black and white. As the everything faded, he was falling down into the abyss of his memories again.

"Hyung, I love you, but let's end this."

"I'm going to find my real parents abroad. I'm sorry, hyung. I don't want to leave you, I'm sorry."

Yoongi can't help but fall, experiencing the pain all over again, shouting the name of his brother, and his first love.

~~

"Yoongi!" Namjoon shouted as he shook Yoongi awake. Yoongi opened his eyes and saw Namjoon through his teary eyes. His first reflex was to hug Namjoon and cry in his arms.

"Namjoon, I miss him so much, why didn't he come back to me," Yoongi whispered as he cried. Namjoon just hushed Yoongi as he comforted the older. As Namjoon was comforting Yoongi, Namjoon thought,

Who's Hoseok?