Prologue

NANG MAUSO ang mga girl groups at boybands internationally, hindi nagpahuli ang Pilipinas. Binuo ng Empire of Stars Entertainment ang C.U.P.I.D.

Isang grupo ng limang kabataang lalake na kinabibilangan na ngayon nina...

CYRUS DAGOHOY. Isa sa mga purong Pinoy sa grupo. Lead dancer and lead rapper. Pinalitan niya si Clyde Song (na ngayon ay Presidente na ng E.O.S. Entertainment and also the husband of Kendra Sanchez na dating stay-in maid ng C.U.P.I.D.) sa grupo. He is the fourth eldest member in the group.

Then, we have URIAH KHAN. Half-Filipino and half-Arab. Ang bagong leader, main dancer at main rapper ng banda. Siya ang pinakamatandang miyembro ng grupo.

Next in line is PRINCE WILLIAMS III. Quarter-American, quarter-British, quarter-Canadian and quarter-Australian. But, is fully-pledged Filipino by heart. He's the main vocalist of the group. Siya ang second eldest member ng C.U.P.I.D.

Fourth is IZZY MARASIGAN. One of the pure Filipinos in the group. Siya ang visual ng C.U.P.I.D. and the third eldest member of the group.

And, last but not the least, we have DEEJAY SINGH. Half-Filipino, half-Indian. The youngest member and the new lead vocalist of C.U.P.I.D. who replaced DAVE CASTAÑEDA (who is now managing their chain of international hotels and is married to Cyril Dagohoy – Cyrus's twin sister) in the group.

C.U.P.I.D. took the whole country by storm. Especially, the female population.

Now, the million-dollar questions is: Kanino na naman kayang puso ngayon ang papanain ni Mr. Kupido sa pangatlong pagkakataon?💘 💘 💘

(Published last July 21, 2020, 3:24 PM.)