Welcome Children

Welcome to my disaster of a book :D Please stay...

Description:
Night. Darkness. Fear. That was Kyras' (Kai-ra) life over and over and over again. Always in the darkness, never getting noticed even when she's risking her life for people, they never seem to see her. Until one day all that changed, when she came out from the cold shadows to the scorching fire.

I (unfortunately) do NOT own any Percy Jackson character and/or the camps that rightfully belong to Uncle Rick Riordan except everyone that you don't recognize! Thank you!

A little note: these aren't accurate portrayals of the gods from the pagan religion and shouldn't be taken seriously! It's always good to remember these are gods from real religions that people still worship and should not be disrespected for any reason, always remember that!

I know that should be common sense but some fans of media that use the gods as characters can get pretty rude!

Anyway thanks for checking this book out, it means a lot to me!

Also, I wrote this when I was in middle school and as a freshman. This shit sucks. But I have another Leo Valdez fic that's sorta better, emphasis on the sorta. It has a non-binary Main character who is the child of Dionysius with major daddy issues from Mr. D and Chiron, doesn't that sound fun? And yes, this is a self promotion.

But, like, read that one after reading this one even though its bad.