Stop Being So Cute!

When we finally arrived back at camp we were greeted with a party and celebration of ending a could-be war but it was immediately stopped when they saw our faces.

"Surprise! Welcome Ho-OH, woah!" Everyone froze when their eyes landed on us. Nico was covered in black goop, my hands were stained black and dried blood ran from my ears and nose, and Leo had burns all across his arms.

"What happened?" Chiron demanded in disbelief and all three of us shared the same dead-eyed look.

"My family happened."

...

I wake up, it's time for coffee. I take a shower, its time for coffee. Go to the training arena, it's time for coffee. You fail at everything, it's time for coffee. And by five o' clock, it's time for coffee. Ah caffeine, did I mention I like coffee? 'Cause I do.

Since this morning I've caught myself staring at my elf seven times today. Wait...did I say my elf? Because he's not...haha. Definitely not.

The last week had been a blur and once I was at the Pavilion for lunch since I woke up late I couldn't remember a single thing about the previous quest. Odd.

I was poking at my corn when I noticed something so small but also making my heart stop for a second. I caught Leo staring at me. We made eye contact, and just like that he quickly looked away. I felt my face heat up, am I making a big deal out of this? Probably. But, I don't really care. He quickly glanced at me again, trying to be sneaky and ended up failing miserably. I snickered at his lack of self awareness and waved at him slightly. His face went slightly red but I wasn't really sure and he nervously waved back, scratching his neck. I chuckled lightly under my breath, Gods, this boy is going to be the death of me, I swear.

His half- siblings exchanged looks and elbowed him, laughing. His face definitely was red now, lightly shoving his cabin mates. I laughed at their playfulness, looking to my sides to do the same. No one was there. Oh, right, I'm alone....that's depressing. I smiled at my food sneakily stealing glances at Leo and his cabin mates. Man I wish I could sit there, but that would mean I would be half siblings with Leo so scratch that.

After dinner, I turned to my shadows, turning invisible and blending with the darkness as a wave of calmness swept over me. I moved fluidly to Leo and his friends, staying hidden in the shadows and listened to their conversation, sitting down beside Leo.

Just then Nico and Will walked by them or I should say us. Will smiled kindly and said. Nico eyed me, knowing I was there like usual. It had been this way since I met him and Bianca in Vegas and Hazel could see me even in my shadow state. It didn't take a genius to figure out Underworld children have a heightened sense to each other and me.

"Hey Kyra," he greeted me nonchalantly, making the group of demigods confused.

"Hey Neeks," I chuckled making myself visible once again and what came next was the best reaction I have ever seen. Jason and Percy screamed, Annabeths eyes widened, Piper squeaked, and Leo, sweet, precious, Leo fell backwards off the log, letting out a very manly scream.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I teased, touching my face, trying and failing to hold back my laughter. Leo stood up and grumpily glared at me.

"Oh, it is on." I stuck my tongue out and he reached out to grab me. I smirked and blended the darkness around me to make me apart of it causing Leo to stumble slightly and looked around to try to find me. "See you idiots later."

I turned to disappear, I paused, turned back, and kissed Leo on the cheek while still being invisible. "See ya' Elfie," I whispered, chuckling as I felt his face heat up. I then disappeared, satisfied with my work.