Chapter 22

Mew's

"You look as if you had a blast last night and didn't get enough sleep because of it." Tong jested when he came to pick me up the next morning. I know what he's talking about cause I really looked like a panda when I looked at the mirror this morning.

I didn't sleep last night because my mind is too occupied of what happened.

"Shut up." I snapped at him before getting inside the car and leaning the back of my head on the car seat.

"Aow, seems like you woke up on wrong side of the bed. That's new. Everyone who had slept always say that his aftercare is wonderful--"

"I did not sleep with him Tong! And that'll never happen! Can we just go now?! Please!" I can't help but to raise my voice at him as I feel my head throbbing whilst listening to him.

He seemed shock upon my sudden outburst but knowing me, I'm sure he understood that I'm not in the mood for any joke today so he nodded and smiled apologetically.

"Okay sorry, Mew." He said before starting the engine and I just nodded at him before looking outside of the car.

I can't help but to look at our dorm building especially at the floor where Gulf and I both lives.

My head is still occupied with a lot of things with regards to what happened last night and none of it makes sense to me as I refuse to accept any right answer that comes to my mind.

'No. That'll never happen, Mew. There's no way you would fall for a cheater. You can't put your heart in danger. You might end up like your mom!'

"We're here." Tong said and I was even surprised to realized that we have already arrived at the campus without me knowing it. "Mark said that he'll be waiting for you at the lobby of the Faculty of Music. AA had already given all our professor a letter to excuse you for whole week's class since you'll be busy preparing." Tong said and I nodded before looking at him.