Chapter 11

Gulf's

Mew's looks shows how he regrets participating the questcussion this morning. It's obvious that he doesn't want to work with me. I can feel it. But I totally don't understand why.

"Where's Mild?" Tong asked as he drives towards the dorm. Well, he volunteered to drop us at my dorm so that Mew won't have to walk anymore. And as for Mac, he has his own car but Mew didn't want to go with him so he's just following us from behind. Mild went home already with the other three.

"He already went home with the three idiots." I answered. Mew is sitting at the backseat while I'm on the passenger's seat. "By the way, I haven't seen the other members of TAM today. Where are they?" I asked Tong while looking at the rearview mirror where I can see Mew looking outside the window as if he's oblivious about his surrounding. Tong looked at me before focusing on the road again and he chuckled.

"They have an activity today so they didn't have time to join us. Anyways, do you need help with regards to your presentation? I mean, I can stay for a little longer before going to the bar--"

"Just take care of the bar. I can handle the presentation." Mew cut him off and he nodded before looking at me and he smiled.

"Yes, Sir." He jested and I can't help but frown. It seems that he would listen to anything Mew will say.

No one dared to speak after that. It's as if no one wants to disturb Mew at the backseat with any unnecessary noise until we finally arrived at my dorm.

Mew was the first one to get off the car as if he knew my place and that got me a little confused so I hurriedly opened the car door on my side.

"Thanks, Tong--"

"Gulf, wait." I looked at Tong and he seemed serious. "Do you have a minute?" He asked and I nodded.

"What is it?" He then sighed before looking at Mew outside the car who's talking to Mac.

"I know that it's hard to get along with Mew and I'm also aware that he pisses you off." He said before looking at me. "Will it be too much to ask for a lot of your patience when it comes to dealing with him?" I was surprised with his question and wasn't able to say anything. "I know that you're confused as to why he treats you so bad. But please, be more patient when it comes to him." He added and I can see how sincere he is.