Chapter 1

[This chapter is dedicated to Ms. Eriea_0225. I would like to thank you for supporting ILYFATY using this dedication though there's a possibility that you won't be able to read it. This is still all for you. Thank you!]

One year later

Gulf's

"Gulf!" I was awaken by the loud knock outside my dorm room and I'm damn sure that it's my stupid best friend, Mild. For goodness' sake! It's Sunday!

I grunted as I get up from my bed and walked towards the door not minding the fact that I'm actually naked. All that matters to me now is to be able to smack Mild's head for ruining my precious sleep. I opened the door with a grumpy face only to see him smiling brightly at me.

"Rise and shine, Boss!" He greeted but I was too pissed to greet him back so I glared at him.

"You had the spunk to tell me to rise and shine after ruining my sleep? Do you wanna die?" I said with a dangerous tone causing him to move away from me.

"Aow! I brought your favorite breakfast yet you're snapping at me!" He acted upset but I looked at him suspiciously as I know for a fact that he only does this whenever he needs something from me.

"What do you want?" I asked him and he immediately avoided my gaze as if he's been caught red handed.

"N-nothing."

"Then you can take your breakfast with you. I'll go back to sleep." I said before turning my back at him but he stopped me from closing the door.

"Okay, fine! I want to ask you a favor!" He said so I looked at him and he smiled at me before pushing me aside to go inside my room. I shook my head as I watch him acting all at home. He proceeded to the dining table to prepare the food while I went inside the bathroom to clean myself and get dressed before eating.