Chapter 10

Gulf's

Everyone was kind of dumbstruck while looking at the professor who keeps on clapping while looking at Mew. He then smiled before facing the projection and used the remote to show another slide.

The slide contains the patient's diagnosis chart. The whole class fell in silence as we all focused on the encircled phrase at the lower part of the slide which proves that Mew's diagnosis is correct.

The patient really has schizoaffective disorder.

Mild and I looked at each other and I can see that he, same as me, didn't expect that Mew was quite a big brain. And a conceited one! I looked at Mac and his expressions clearly show defeats. He also looks upset but couldn't do anything cause it's obvious that he lost and that picking on Mew is not a good idea at all.

'Well, who would've thought that this arrogant vocalist is smart?'

I looked at Mew and he's just staring blankly at the screen and sighed as if he's already bored.

"Damn, I didn't knew that he's smart." Mild whispered so I looked at him while frowning.

"It's not as if we should know everything about him." I simply said. Trying to look unfazed by Mew's intelligence but Mild smirked at me before he shook his head.

"Says someone who seems to be reading Mew every time he looks at him, huh?" I was caught off guard with what he said and he even chuckled upon seeing my reaction.

"W-what the hell are you talking about, Mild? Y-you're probably imaging things, you delusional brat." I snapped at him and he pretended to be scared. Seems like he's trying to get even after I vent my irritation towards him a while ago. "Fuck you." I hissed and he just grinned at me before looking at the professor once again. My brows are knitted as I think of how obvious I am when I'm observing Mew.

'Am I really that obvious? Did Mew also noticed me?'

"Mew was actually right." The professor said before looking at Mac, Mew and me. "And Schizoaffective Disorder often mistaken as one of the subtypes of Schizophrenia. That's why I told Gulf that his answer is pretty close but as I've said, it's just often mistaken as a subtype of schizophrenia that the patient has, his answer is still considered as incorrect. And as for Mac's diagnosis, I also understand that he got confuses with the symptoms of both depression and schizophrenia because it's really almost the same. But as I have said a while ago, confute your views so that you'll be able to come up with another accurate and contemplated results." The professor explained and we all nodded as we all finally understand his point.