Chapter 8

Gulf's

If it wasn't because of my alarm, I'm damn sure that I'll be sleeping all day. I groaned as I reached for it on my bedside table and turned it off. I stared at the ceiling as I feel my head aching. Probably because of hangover.

'I should remind myself not to drink too much next time. Geez.'

I looked around my room and frowned as I saw a can of Sprite and 3 oranges on my mini dining table.

I hurriedly got up from my bed and looked around totally disoriented because of this fucking hang over.

Nothing's changed. Everything is on their right places except for the clothes that I wore last night--

'Wait, what?!'

I looked at my whole under my blanket and saw that my clothes were changed!

'What the fuck is happening?!'

I walked towards the dining table and plucked the sticky note that is attached on the can.

"These can help you with your hang over. Next time, don't drink too much if you can't handle it. Such a weakling."

I tried my best to recall what happened last night. I must admit that I'm quite drunk but I can totally remember everything before I pass out!

It was then I remembered that I fell asleep on the couch after crying and was horrified about the fact that I woke up on my bed, my clothes were changed by I don't know who and there's a clear evidence that someone came into my room last night and even gave me some cure for my hangover.

'But who the fuck is that person?! Why can't I remember anything?!'

I tried checking my body to see if there's something wrong with me aside from my headache and heaved a deep sigh of relief when I'm finally sure that my body's all good.

I looked for my phone and dialed Mild's number. Just a few rings and he answered it.

"Aow. Rise and shine, Drunkard!" He greeted me on the other line but I seriously have no time for his antics.

"Did you came into my room last night?" I asked him.