Chapter 15

[This is dedicated to Ms. Lychee Walker. Miss, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for always leaving sweet comments. Thank you for believing. Please know that you're well appreciated. And I really hope that you're doing fine.]

Gulf's

The moment Mr. Gesurem and most of our block mates left the room, Mew held my arm in a tight grip that I can't help but flinch.

I looked at his eyes and all I can see is indignation. But I couldn't do anything about it cause I know that it's my fault. I'm also castigating myself for being so stupid.

"M-mew." Both Mac and Mild were fast enough to go between the two of us. But Mew didn't budge and held my arm in a tighter grip and all I can do is wince.

"The next time you try to mess up with my presentation, I'll make sure to break your neck." Mew said coldly through gritted teeth and I can feel my heartbeat racing in a painful way. I feel like my chest is being squeezed continuously while looking at his fuming orbs.

This is the first time I saw him like this. Far from being emotionless. He's now showing his emotion but sadly, it's anger. And it's because of me.

And why do I feel like I'm about to cry?

He may have seen the look on my eyes before avoiding my gaze and letting go of my arm and I can't help but wince once again when I saw his handprints. If he hadn't let go of my arm sooner, I'm sure that it'll leave some bruise.

"Gulf, are you okay?" Mild asked me, I can see that he's worried but I wasn't able to answer his question because I was looking at Mew when he stormed out of the room.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." We both looked at Mac and I can clearly see that he's disappointed. "I can't blame Mew this time, Gulf. He may be a conceited jerk but it's true that you messed up the presentation. What's gotten into you?" Mac said and all I can do was to bow my head. I feel ashamed and at the same time confused.

What the hell is happening to me?

Why am I being like this because of him?

"They are all gone now, Gulf." Mild said when everyone had finally left the room and there's only just the two of us. "Mind telling me what's going on? Cause to be honest, Mac is right. Mew seems to be the type of person who doesn't like any fuck ups when it comes to the things he does. And you just messed up the whole presentation." I avoided his gaze while frowning as I am still confused with what's happening to me. It's obvious that it's because of Mew. But the question is, why him?